Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Tmrpotterhead250 chapter 8 . 3/26
This story was good. You should seriously reconsider continuing it
David-El chapter 5 . 3/23
I know that this is abandoned, but I can't help commenting on something. If I were in Harry's position, I'd let Draco be for now, and then when Sixth Year comes around, win his loyalty. He could be very useful as a spy if nothing else.
Ada1229 chapter 8 . 1/6
shame, i was enjoying this story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
... I always assumed that JK wanted to make it more controversial- having Harry choose between Ron and Hermione... that and she didn't want to bother making up a new character- which would distract from the drama of Harry's life... but yes, it is creepy- particularly considering that he is 17 and she is 15 (by that time) ... and that Krum was stalking her in the library before then... Update please :)
brightflare chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Very good story, hope you decide to finish it someday.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
nice shame it was discontinued...
Red Lily1 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
NO! NOOOOOO! I thought, Well, eight chapters will take a while, and I'm sure that I won't get too attatched to this story. But Lo and behold I read it in fifteen minutes and now I'm addicted and won't you PLEASE continue this? I'm sure that your Xbox and cat will be supportive of the idea!
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I have no idea why this is discontinued, I was really getting into it... :(
Please change your mind and continue this story
zormix chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
interesting story. bad that abandoned.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Why, why won't you finish this?
Deathday Party Planner chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Too bad you abandoned your own challenge; bad charma.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
i really like reading fic's from this challenge, i wish you had continued yours. oh well cant win them all
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I wish you hadn't abandoned your own challenge, your take on this is one of the more interesting I've read so far.
Goaliebaby chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I love this story! Please don't give up on your Harry potter fics! i want to read moreeeee