Reviews for Easy As
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
It was very nice.

We don't have brown sauce out here though.
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I love your characterization of Yuffie cause she's all blunt and honest and all, "Demyx, your doorbell is broken." Yes, I loved that one. That was the best. And after that comes A, because that was just funny, Yup.

And then in the end, I was confused because it was all, "Next time sing with..." And then I couldn't find the word "me". Yup, totally oblivious and blind.
Skitts chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
this was like DA SHIZZ!

i love yuffie/demyx _

it reminds me of MILKSHAKES.

only it can't cause that's namiku...

hmn.

so it reminds me of SMILEY-FACES.

or WAFFLES AND MAPLE SYRUP.

and this collection was like as good as all those things.

SRSLY.

with all chatspeak intended.

i LOVED this so muchh(hh)hh(hh)hh(hh)hh(hh)hhjhhjhh xP.

i think my fave was leave or doorbell or keep or jelly _

they woz like da best innit man.

hee

-is so fav'ing this-
MixItUp chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Ooh! Yuffie and Demyx are kinda cute together, I never really thought of it before. I like Yuffie and Riku better, but pairings aside, the fic was GREAT! Each one was really original and TERRIFIC!
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
YAY! First entry! Haha...

O...m...g...

DEMUFFIE!

Okay, now, I'm gonna judge by some categories so here it goes.

The use of the words - simply astounding! Every single story had my heart squealing with delight! Even if they were simple short stories, you made me love every single sentence there. Kudos to you! By the way, loved what you did with the word queer. It made me giggle! D

The use of the pairing - Absolutely perfect. Demyx and Yuffie were in character and the love you symboled was fluffy and cute. Fits with their charateristics.

Grammer/Spelling - I didn't see any flaws at all except for one part. When you wanted to state the meaning of yesterday, you said the day before yesterday. It's supposed to be the day before today. But no worries, it's just a minor thing.

All in all, this was absolutely stunning and you made me heart DemyxYuffie more! Thank you so much for entering my contest and best wishes/good luck to you, chiqa!

P.S: Very creative title and summary. Nice touch!

xoxo