Reviews for Five Things Shawn Never Told His Father
Lisa G chapter 1 . 3/19
An interesting set of stories. A different "universe" than normally written about. It's intriguing.
zachsn chapter 1 . 1/5
i can relate
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Damn...good fix, please add onto this
Jes Parker chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Like the others, I would love to see more. Even more, I would love to see Henry's reaction when he found these things out. Perhaps a knock down argument close to one of these subjects, and Shawn just let's loose without even thinking. And then slowly, oh so slowly, realizes his horror of what he has done... just a thought.

Lovely, lovely little thoughts in that oh so dark and angsty way we all love, :-) Great Job! I have read both of your Psych works, and have enjoyed them both. Always a fan of a good Shawn hurt/comfort/angst- paired with his dad. There is so much angst, stress, anger, hurt, pain, love, compassion and a want/need to rebuild, they just have trouble at times. So much to work with. You hit the spot! At least for me. Thank you!

Please keep a sequel in mind.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh ma glob that 'twas good! Great job!
moriartifying chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Have you ever considered going further with this story and maybe developing each of the scenarios into its own ficlet? Because I for one would just love that.
I love how dark this is and wow fab writing.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Good story. Very angsty. I liked it.
bluelightningbug chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Very creative, and though dark, i really really liked it.
dormantfire chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
SO MANY FEELS. oh Shawn... /3
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Angst abounds and while the real world frowns i am smiling happily because Angsty Shawn is almost as good as BA HC Hero Shawn.
The Tall TV Lover chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is different but in a good way which I enjoyed
Jaygirl942 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
HELLO! OK I LOVE THIS STORY/ONE SHOT AND I WANT TO DO A LONGER VERSION OF THIS, WITH YOUR PERMISSION. I HAVE ALREADY WROTE THE FIRST ONE (I) AND I AM PLANNED TO WRITE THE SECOND AT A LETER DATE. PLEASE CONSIDER IT! I'LL SEND U THE FIRST CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE. I HAVE WANTED TO WRITE THIS FOREVER AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR PERMISSION TO DO SO. IF U DON'T LIKE IT I CAN CHANGE IT ACCORDINGLY. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS, I JUST REALLY WANT THIS REVIEW TO BE NOTICED. I COULDN'T CONTACT U BY PM SO I DID IT THIS WAY. PLEASE LET ME!
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow, awesomely twisted. Short and... well, not exactly sweet, but you get my drift. Amazing job.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Shocking and brilliantly written oneshot. I would love to see these explored more and maybe have Henry find out. Anyway, rambling here, very well written. ;-)
A maze thing chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved this! Each act was definitely something that Shawn would keep from his father, though each of them would have been easier to handle if his father was there for him. This was great!