Reviews for Stammering Fool
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/16
Goodness, this is fantastic!
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I actually LOLLED at the end! Ahaha! Nice one :)

I love love loooooooooove the canon couples! This is the best one ever. Great job! :D

I love how Cliff's like, "well, the sky is up... and how Kai is like, "oh, no. no. He's dead."

HILARIOUS! XD CANON COUPLES FTW!
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Cliff and Ann DO make a cute couple. XD I believe in the term "Opposites Attract", so it's amusing to read about pairings that fit that.

Even more so when it's about cute, sweet Cliff SOMETIMES getting overwhelmed by Ann's more louder personality. XD

Poor Kai... all his advices... shot down the drain. And he was just trying to help, too. I love his talk with Cliff at the beginning... heck, I like this entire story! Everyone's in character as far as I could tell, which is good.

I'm smirking by the end. I really like this! Wheee! :hearts:
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww, Cliff. He always makes me smile, and I'm afraid you've gone and done it again! Haha, great job, and I love Ann's spunk. She's so easy going here, and clearly Cliff is thinking far too hard about this hahaha.

I loved the bit with Gray and Kai - especially how Kai is so self assured about his knowledge on women that he has to take his time gathering up all the knowledge in his head about them. Very humorous, and I'm sure the kappa is just shaking his poor green head at Ann and Cliff as we speak.
poleyka chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ROFL.

The birds and the bees.

Cliff- "I know that part..."

CLIFF! WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND? LOL, he is so naughty. ;D
The Random Artist chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Nice, short, sweet and simple. In other words, one of the most fudgin'ly adorable stories aI have read. This has inspired me to go suck up my writer's block and make a CliffxAnn one-shot. :"D
RWT chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Kai rubbed his chin in thought. “Alright, let’s start with the basics. You see, there’s this thing I like to call ‘the birds and the bees,’ and when a guy likes a girl—”

“I know that part,” Cliff murmured sheepishly.

An audible sigh of relief escaped Kai’s lips. “Thank the Harvest Goddess. What do you need to know, then?”

-He's been there a long time ago, Kai ; .

The inquisitive look on Gray’s face gave way to one of shock, concern, and possibly a flicker of amusement. “What the hell did Cliff want to know about women, anyway? You didn’t have to give him the talk-?”

-Everyone's treating the dude like an innocent kid XP!

Nya, I love how you portrayed Ann's personality. Fiery yet warm and kind. Cliff seriously needed a confidence booster.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
aww! how cute! luved it :)
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw, that was absolutely adorable. .
leviah raine chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww, this was great. You got the personalities spot on. Cliff really is a cutie, isn't he? (Kai is still my love though) I have to agree that CiffxAnn is adorable, even though I'm looking for some KaixCliff.

Great interaction. I like the instructions on how to get a girl to like you.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aw, so cute! XD Cliann's not my favourite pairing, but this is definitely adorable.

Good job!
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
SQUEE! Seriously; this is about twenty-seven shades of awesome. Loved Kai's advice, loved his reaction to the identity of Cliff's lady-love, and Ann's reaction to Cliff ordering salad was adorable. *happysigh* They're so awesome together...
Beisbeis chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hee. I really like this an awful lot.

You really have a way with people's emotions. I read far too many stories where things are just explained or it just doesn't come out the right way or whatever. You connected the reader with how Cliff is feeling (something I can completely relate to). Best of all, the people are human. They're not just characters that authors use to manipulate the story, they're real people - and that makes the story all the more enjoyable.

Great job here. :)
Flaming Black Skull chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Score! That was super! I like it! Yet another one of your stories are going into the Fave thingy! Yay! Good job, and I may just help you ship the fluffyness of CliffxAnn!

Cha!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
LMAO. I loved the Kappa bit at the end. Very funny twist.

I think you've finally, finally if ever so slightly shifted my insights on Cliff/Ann. It's cute. Cliff, well... hah, that shy bastard. I love it, obviously.