Reviews for Old Ghosts II
Foreverglfan88 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Great job!
LoveofVelma chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I wanted to wait till I finished both 'old ghost' stories to review.

LOL, I loved the ending but it ended just a few moments too soon.

Purely enjoyed both stories. Excellent story to fill the long night hours.

LoV
Quinnie3 chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
Flipping heck...this was good...why you would say it is now worth reading is beyond me.

I am finding the steamy stuff...blooming steamy...not doing my little mind much good.

You have a great writing skill...and imagination to match.

Quinnie
fantasyinmymind chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Read this story...quite funny and a different perspective. I personally liked it.
LochinbluSpirit chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
I absolutely loved this story!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
Hi Rach!

Wow that was fantastic! *wink* I really do love the end. OMG! You did it again. *clapping*

I especially loved that Rupert was in love with her and chose women who looked like as Clarisse. :-)

My fav line:"Now, will you please shut up?”lol.

"This is not a game, Clarisse. If we do this, this is forever." That was perfect too.:-)

"He planned to torture her just as long as she had tortured him this evening." Brilliant!

Wow! Wow! And Wow! :-)

Start that new story immediately! We are addicts now!

Love Liz
Zsulie chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
I loved this story, and I'm sad it's over! I really hope you'll write again soon!

X

Sue
rikkurox chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Fab sequel, just as good as the first. Well done and people should definetly read it!
Kristi-Julie chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
I dont want to use my own imagination! *sulking, but still grining like hell*

Gosh, you dont know how much i LOVE it! All your teasing was worth it, hihi
Mellie D chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
*sigh* wonderful. Just wonderful. You met your challenges headon and did a great job. And as for MY part of the challenge, you definately need to write more of those kinds of scenes. ha ha ha
The Marauders3 chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
MY imagination? Overactive, I can assure you, and all too eager to continue the story. Thankfully it's a definite ending, since there was NO cliffie! *dances very happily*

I love how Joseph called her "woman". It's so... um... cool? It's just really a good word to call her, since we've got "Clarisse" and "goddess" and "my love" and "darling" and whatnot, and "woman" just seems to have more depth to it. I dunno, it's hard to explain. It's just cool.

I love how Clarisse watched Joseph doing karate, and how she noticed his eyes. And then how Rupert came out and ravished her-that's the Rupert I like.

I love how Joe pointed out that Rupert had a thing for blondes (aka Clarisse). That's perfect. He loves her (and dude, does he want her!), but he can't do everything he wants to her because he respects her too much. Or at least that's my conclusion. It's a great conclusion, and hopefully the one you had in mind too, because Rupert isn't THAT bad...

I love how Clarisse always scratches. It's just really cool :D Rupert when she was angry, Rupert when he was nice, Joseph because he's just so good (oer)... great detail to put in!

What else do I love... "I'll always call you Joseph"... Joe having to restrain himself... how Clarisse is embarrassed to talk to Joseph about making love with Rupert... how Clarisse thought of Joe while making love to Rupert... this line: "She laughed - a throaty, husky sound" very nice line. Wouldn't we love to hear that ;) Oh yeah, and Rupert discarding his shirt over the railing, that was good. And Joe finding it. Too perfect.

I don't know why you said this wasn't good-it's a fascinating backstory to the PDs and the C/J relationship, with Rupert as a nice bad guy. I did hate him, but he turned out to be alright. Because he respects Clarisse, and that's evident. He didn't want to treat her like a whore. Great job. You really did a great job writing, because getting ME to hate Rupert is difficult! Yeah... so it's a really great story, and even though the cliffies were terrible, you posted updates really quickly, so thank you for that!

Hope to see more work from you soon!

P.S. You crack me up too ;)
The Marauders3 chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
I just wrote a review but it didn't work :(

bloody cliffhangers!

Great lines:

-“Not bloody likely, dear.”

-“You’re the reason I slept with him the final time.”

Great, but terrible. The second one. You know I hate cliffhangers. Grr...

Alright, so to the story. Rupert's disease-so ironic, so perfect. His comments to Clarisse about the bodyguards and asking to sleep with her-my god, you make me hate him! And I don't! Dude! How do you do it? Marvelous writing, that's how. Grr.

This next update had better be SOON and LONG, because you owe me for the cliffies. Really. You do.

Here's to an update!
rikkurox chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Oh! Cool chapter! I love the 'not bloody likely' bit, it's fab! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kristi-Julie chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
God, you're a tease! I want some hot stuff now! *grin*

I feel bad for Rupert, because of his disease...BUT im so extremely glad that Clarisse doesnt let that change his non-existing present in bed, hhahhah
Verity Kindle chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Clarisee, that's just MEAN. And icky!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »