Reviews for All Around Us
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
XD
CuddleLover96 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
THat was fucking funny~! :D GREAT STORYYY!~ (OMG! I'M READNG A STORY WHICH IS MADE WHEN 2007! xDD)
Evan Sabaku chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Lol tht was a funny and cute story...
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I nearly chocked on my jolly rancher laughing at this. This was hilarious and it has two AWESOME couples!

Poor Neji and Sasuke, in the dog house and back to hating each other.
KucingPerak chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I Love Sasuke n Neji rivalry here. U describe them so well!
diamond chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Lol I cracked up throughout the whole story it was haliarios I never thought sasuke and negi (sorry if I spelled his name wrong) could be so funny. I almost died of suffocation laughing so hard and I still have tears coming out of my eyes. bravo this is my story of the month

(Hm I wonder how many words I miss spelled) I'm a horrible speller
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
they are so whipped that funny UKE POWER ACTIVATE! that was so awsome i really love it. now thats how you whip a seme LOL
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This story is cute. And if you had the story beta-ed for grammar and spelling, it would be even better! I think you should continue the fic, it was really a cute idea!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
hahahaha i cant stop laughing omg i cant even type i can so picture that
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*giggles* I liked that a lot! :D
IAmSam's Soul chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
i like it!

added to favs
makebelievegirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
funny, just too damn funny. i laughed really hard at the end. what was sasuke thinking? oh well, naruto cleared that up quick. great job.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Haha! Yeah right, the seme actually think THEY rule the relationship? Glad Naruto and Gaara put them in their places.
LoZfanchick chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
this is great itas so hilarious!
Kristopher16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like it expectly the end and with neji and sasuke finally getting along if there is a second chap then updatee soon or i will sic my wolf demons on you(if they were lazy like always)