Reviews for Not Normal, Safe
CalamityJim chapter 23 . 7/11/2010
That was good. It was an interesting concept. Good job.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You had me at Season 3 AU
spnMom chapter 23 . 9/14/2008
Great story, pretty good ending... I am not really into popping that far into the future, but it is nice to think of both of the boys ending up to be old enough to be grandpas. Thanks, I really like a powerful Sam... they got rid of the psychic kids too soon for me...
Cbloom chapter 23 . 12/4/2007
Nice twist - it you can call it nice!

Still a nice way to end! Dean doing what he does best and taking his family with him!

Good job!
wcfan chapter 23 . 12/4/2007
I can't believe that i'm about to say this. I could die if it ever happened...But maybe you should write another epilogue in your own way. You know not ala Harry Potter. The endings great but something is just off about it. Maybe your version of te epilogue might be better.

Not that i'm saying that this chapter isn't any good. They have kids and grandkids! *cries* I'm so happy for them...Please let that happen in the show. So sad that Sammy has brain cancer (jeez I wonder why...) Oh yeah! Yay! Sammy with Sarah. I love her. Of all the love interest I like her the best! Of course, of all the love interest she's the only one who's alive so...

Aw...Dean really made hunting the family business...I'm not sure if tyhat's sweet but Winchesters have always been an eccentric bunch anyways...Oh yeah, this was suppose to be the beginning of the review: Oi! Why the hell did you write that Dean got divorced? Sorry, I was in hanging-out-with-friends mode when I thought of that.

Anyway, I guess that's it! Till your next story (I've I ever read it)! Keep on doing a great job! Sayonara.
Tabletops11 chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
hey, i actually liked that chapter-full of tranquility and love! *goes all dewy eyed* ya gotta admit, death and destruction dont always gotta be the solution (although it is widely perfered! lol) loved the story, ya did a great job! loves, Hannah!
pignapoke chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
This was so beautiful! Oh gosh...

I didn't really know how I was going to react to this ending at first, but after reading it over a few times, I was quick to realize that it's perfect. I loved how you intertwined the kids/grandkids into it.

And it's a shame that Sam has the cancer. The hair! Oh, the loss of hair! I STILL picture it. I'm assuming that by the death fic, you meant that you'd present Sam with the cancer. If that's the case, it was, as usual, well done.

I loved how the Impala was 'the bucket'. Haha. It's so nice to know that Dean is still defensive about his baby. Does it really surprise any of us?

I liked when you pulled out the 'maybe I should tell Dean now' card with Sam. He had been carrying that secret for so long and finally got it out to Dean. I loved the vivid descriptions and details. And I liked how you brought Mary and John into the picture so casually. It wasn't a huge surprise and it kept the reading soft and warm.

I also really loved how, after all of this time has passed, and after everything that has happened in the story, Dean still calls Sammy his little brother. He'll always be his little brother.

All in all, you have created an exceptional piece. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, as I am sure everybody else has. I'm glad that you're writing for yourself, but you've delivered me a fantastic read and I'm going to miss checking for a new chapter.

You must promise me that you will write some more magnificent stories. Promise! I absolutely love you for this and it has been a terrific journey.

Love,

Kasi

P.S. I love a limp!hurt!sam if you ever need to come to me for plot bunnies(:
s.alexie chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
that was a really good epiolouge! and great story.
Anonymous Shadow chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
Aw, sweet. Sweet happy ending. Your twist was that Sam has Brain Cancer (or cancer of some kind) huh? I wouldn't be surprised if brain cancer is used to explain Sam's psychic powers...

Like I've seen in some ovies and TV shows.

Anyway good ending (a little sappy for my taste but that's just me) and I suppose it ties up some loose ends and shows the boys settling down for a semi-quiet life.

I've enjoyed reading this story and I hope to read some more stuff from you in the future.
bb1128 chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
aww definitely not what i expected, but like i knew i would, i loved it anyway..great job with this, and the story in general. i loved reading it, and you did an awesome job writing it :) see ya next time ..beth
wcfan chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
Haha! Now Sam started talking to the Impala...

And yes, I do mind death fics. I hate them. But than again, I still read them...Something is seriously wrong with me... *shakes head*

Anyway, I can't even do a happy dance because Dean is safe...What a weird postion you put me in. It's the same one when Sam came back in AHBL2.
bb1028 chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
awesome chapter! you did a great job with the battle between sam and the demon, and i will be SO sad if anyone dies (aside from the demon of course) but i'm sure i'll love it anyway..update again soon! ..beth
Kaewi chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
No! No! No death fic!

What an exciting chapter :) Great job. But no! No death!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter! I've enjoyed it! Sam saved Dean, Huzzah! But at the cost of his own body and soon life... I can't wait for the epilogue...
LadyVic chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter. For some reason I found Sam talking to the Impala very poignant. But...but...but...I HATE death fics! LOL you wouldn't be that mean...right?