Reviews for Family
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 2/11
um why does Edward...sorry Pride have dark hair?
Carcrash87 chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Awesome! Truly an amazing story:)
Carcrash87 chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Ya he's alive :) :) :)
hypercell chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
"And they mostly lived happily ever after, despite Envy's efforts."

Best ending ever.

I LOVE this story. This verse that youve created is great. I would love to read more! Maybe a sequel?
rezzkat chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
And it's 11:56 PM. Lovely.
Very nice ending, very nice story.
Edward. It is "Envy and I" not "Me and Envy" please get it through your head.
Oh my gosh, I wish I could be more enthusiastic about the end of this story, but I still feel sick, my braces hurt and I am TIRED! Ugh!
Thank you for the good read, I'll probably reread part of the end when I've had sleep and I'm feeling better.
Thank you very much for writing, it was a wild adventure with lots of fun moments and plot twists.
Kristen
rezzkat chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Aw that's adorable. Great. Fabulous. Last chapter here I come
rezzkat chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Aw dammit. Gut feeling, stop being frickin' wrong all the time. Goddamn you are ALWAYS wrong, stupid gut feelings. I knew Envy would still be alive. You always listen to your head. Always.
Man... I was looking forward to... Something... I don't know, I thought something else would happen and I was excited to see that, but it didn't happen. And then I thought something else would happen and I was excited to see that. And that didn't happen.
Whatever. Don't care. Next chapter. Here I go
rezzkat chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
Oh aannnnd Envy's dead. That's fine. Riza's dead? No she's not. Hell, maybe Envy isn't dead either and you're just screwing with me. But my gut feeling right now is that Riza's fine and Envy's dead.
Gonna keep moving on now
rezzkat chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
It's "you and I" Edward. Not "you and me" *sigh*
I'm going to continue reading in my room, in my bed. And if I fall asleep then I don't even care. (I care immensely. Stupid sickness isn't going to keep me from reading)
I feel like I am about to die. But who cares. Not me. Going to bed and reading the next chapter now, sorry for the lack of enthusiasm.
rezzkat chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
"...You're ripped."
I about died on that line. It made me feel a bit better actually :)
Yeah, apparently a lot of people who have attempted to calculate Edward's birthday have arrived at the conclusion that it's, like, Febuary 3rd or something (one group of people who did REALLY extensive calculations said it could either be Feb. 3rd or Dec. 20 something)

... I just randomly looked up at the T.V. and saw a commercial with a guy getting attacked by squirrels... What?

Anyways, goin' on to the next chapter now
rezzkat chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Why do I feel sorry for Envy? I should not feel sorry for Envy. Envy baaaaadddd...
But too late. Whatever. I feel bad for Envy! THERE! I SAID IT!
I moving on now. I threw up again 3/4 of the way through this chapter. I feel really sick again. Reviews will be lacking. I wonder if I'll even get to the end of this before I give up and go to bed.
rezzkat chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Aw. I thought maybe voicing my opinion would make it so, but perhaps I just jinxed it. Haha, the EdWin is fine unless it get's really prominent and sappy and thick and such...
Shoot. I think I'm going to go throw up. I'll have to continue this review in a second.

Okay. THAT was unpleasant. Ha, I should really get my priorities straight. I started feeling sick about half-way through the last chapter and ignored it and then I started to get really sick feeling and started heat flashing, so I stood up and kept typing as I walked to the bathroom, I just barely got finished before my stomach flipped, so I tossed my IPod to the side then kneeled in front of the toilet and proceeded to vomit out my insides. I still feel sick, but not as bad as before. Sorry, I'm sure that you had no desire for such information, as my mom would tell me "TMI child. TMI" hehehe, sorry again. I should just delete it but what's the fun in that?!
Anyways. The story is still going nice, I'm gonna get moving to the next chapter!
rezzkat chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Not that it at all matters what I think, because I am way too late: I'd prefer not to see EdWin in this story, I don't mind the ship usually, but for this story it kind of seems out of place. But like I said, it doesn't matter what I think.
Ooo man, things are picking up though!
rezzkat chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
NO TIME TO REVIEW! I HAVE TO KEEP GOING!
I DON'T WANT THIS TO END, BUT I HAVE TO FINISH THIS!
rezzkat chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Wait. I'm sorry. Excuse me. WHAT?!
THAT IS AL?! WHAT?! WHY?! HOW?!
AHHHHHHHH!