Reviews for What I Thought Would Happen When Harry Defeated Vo
Aneley chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was a nice to read, it was like taking a break from reality. The reality of Harry Potter, I mean. I love happy endings, and most deaths in the seventh book made me cry, so it's always nice to read fics when the bad things don't happen. It's true that no victory can be achived with out sacrifice, but, what can I say it's so nice to just think that it is possible once in a while.

One little thing about the story is that you say Lily was a doctor, and really it should be Healer, you probably know that, it's just that I'm a sucker for canon. And I'm not so sure if Lily could regrow George's ear, it was cursed by Sectumsempra, but maybe with Snape's help it could have been possible...

Anyway, thanks for giving me a few minutes of a nice warm fuzzy feeling that only comes with silly, imposible, but yet always beautiful happy endings!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw. A true happy ending.
Grace chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I really liked this fic. I especially liked where everyone come back from being dead. I also liked that you got persnalities down perfectly. The part I disliked was the end where Hermione drags Harry and Ron off to the library. You sort of at the end said that Harry disliked everyone being alive again. This was enjoyable to read. Thanks!
Alexia chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I'm stuck somewhere in the middle between enjoying it and hating it, cause it's obvious how you set your priorities for the characters and of course the idea of coming back to life is very abstract, i guess it could have worked, but i don't like it too much in the way you presented it.

Anyway this is all IMO and you still did a good job of actually writing it and instead of telling how you thought it will end you nicely put it in prose.
anna chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Enjoyed reading your version of the battle scene. It is different. Keep writing.
Miss. Silver Star chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
YAH! A happy ending! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Lyndotia chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This is a really awesome view of the end of the Battle of Hogwarts. You had a lot of ideas in it that would have been really cool (I like that Severus and Lily were friends again XD) if Jo had thought like you do. I'm with you; I really wish she hadn't killed Fred. I thought one of the twins would die - they really couldn't go on being immortal forever - but I still didn't like it when he did die. I did like the way she did it, though, the way he died the way he lived: laughing.
quiero queso chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
OMG i thought that was going to happen too! thats what jkr should ahve done, not kill everyone off... well we can just pretend together that that really was what happened right?