Reviews for I'll Never Change
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 9/3
Just like you, I think this ending could have been a lot better. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how either.
Shortlysweet chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Ok honestly, this thing had more mood swings than a pregnant lady! Section breaks and adding in a ton more detail would help. Why does Ginny go from so upset about what harry said to pushing hermione to date him? The choice hermione made... Maybe I missed the details or it was just too confusing, i didnt really understand. I am stopping here at chapter 10 because there is just too much plot missing to continue. I think you should rewrite with more detail, because I really like the idea of the storyline.
Exivus chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
This story is like disjointed notes of a plot. It has no structure, no sense of time and no clear ending. Half the time you can't even understand what they are talking about and what happened in the meantime. For example, you mention "something" happening at the funeral, but you never explain what. People get together and break up or make important decisions, but they don't seem to say enough to make the reader understand their motives and feelings. It looks like you had a basic plot in mind, but in the end, you couldn't write good enough to get the message along and make the reader understand what was in your head when you were writing this.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
lol cliff hanger ending! lol good sotry tho.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
""Don't tell Ron, mum, but I kind of facilitated the beginnings of the relationship. Or at least I gave Hermione that extra push that she needed."

"Ginny…" started Mrs. Granger."

sorry to be a pain but that Mrs Granger should be Weasley lol sorry but i noticed it when i got lost.

awesome story so far tho. way to go.
Princess Ducky chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
I was finding this story interesting but by the 5th chap I was going "What the hell? This is all too confusing"

This has the potential to be a really great story, however certain plot points weren't explained well enough and the ending was just "wha?"

However keep trying, you will get somewhere once you clear up a few things.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
riegert8 chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
I find this to be an interesting story, It sad that Harry relationship with Ginny did not work. I think that Harry & Hermione make a good couple, I do find it odd that Harry & Hermione had a little fight for the fact that they never had issues with Each other. I felt sorry for Ron that his girlfriend broke up with him or did she, at the end of the chapter Hermione forgave Ron and that she would always love Ron. Hermione could just love Ron as a friend but maybe more, with the fact that she dreaming about Ron don't look good for Harry. Pretty much the ending leave the Question is Hermione staying with Harry or would she leave him for Ron.
lorelover chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Good till the end, what the hell !
Pops chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
Sorry, didn't like it. Bit confusing and the ending was quite poor. Good first draft, but not really good enough for publishing.
Ashish.P chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
everythin' perfect till d last sentence...Harry nd Hermione still together rite?Ron nd Hermione are just friends rite?
ShadowDragon357 chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Awesome! but when you said Teddy's age, did you mean 3 months?
pstibbons chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Seemed alright till the last sentences - Harry and Hermione are still together, right? Ron only comes back into Hermione's life as a fair-weather friend, right?
worldsapart chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
Pretty good chapter. Post more soon!
Hermione09Weasley chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
yay! keep going!
Hermione09Weasley chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
poor ron! i always thought that it should be ron and hermione but its your story so keep going, im still with you!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »