Reviews for To Kill Again
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yay! A good fanfic!
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yeuch!

Okay, that's out of the way. Sorry, but Sylar always rubs me the wrong way. (Although, I've got to say, if you can elicit that reaction out of me, you've certainly got it right!)

I didn't see this episode, but I imagine that this is how things went down. I think both characters are relatively well-represented (Did "Candace" actually say those things? There's more potential for her than I thought. Too bad she's bit the dust.) here and Sylar is just as heartless as he needs to be.

I'm a little concerned that perhaps Sylar isn't getting the "reason why" he got in Season One. Y'know, the explanation why villains are the way they are? (I mean the episode with his mother, where he admits his vulnerability to her.) I would have liked him to rant a bit about how undeserved this kind of fate was for him a bit more, and perhaps tap into that vulnerability, if for a second.

Still, I'm not complaining about what I got with this. You've got flair, you've got grace. Now go vogue, and strike a pose!

(Sorry. It's late, and I'm getting loopier as the seconds tick past.)

Great job, and I look forward to more stuff from you.

Keep writing!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is so great. Firstly, I really liked your use of the quote. It was definitely appropriate for this fic. And it didn't feel tacked on or forced; the quote applied to what you were writing.

One of the other things I enjoyed was your sense of humor. The fic wasn't outright funny, but there were moments, particularly with the mug, that were amusing. It somehow added to the darkness of the fic. So good job on that.

Naturally, Sylar's characterization was perfect. It always amazes me how well your writing style works with him. It's dark, but there's something almost sultry about it. You capture all the little nuances of his character; there's nothing forced about it.

And I really like the line where Sylar thinks that Michelle wasn't even worth murdering. His philosophy on killing is unique, and it's epitomized in that particular line. Great job.
Babblefest chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I loved the part the mug played. It was a nice detail, and the "it was telling him to have a nice day" part made me laugh.
Kitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very well written and perfect characterization. I liked your description and tone.