Reviews for Unlikely Friendship
leafstone chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
great story.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
This was a very interesting story. I really like the plot and I really need to know what happens next. I love the relationship that Sasuke and Sakura share and I can't wait to see what Sasuke does when he finds out his little cherry blossom has disapeared .:D Update soon okay?
saphire101 chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
U have to update i need to know what happened so sakura and what sasuke does when he finds out that she's been kiddbapped please and thank you
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
i adore this story so much! please hurry and make another chappie soonh! i dont wanna wait any more!
shadow-binder chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
gr, stupid kakashi and stupid itachi... eheh, hope you can post the next chapter soon -_-;
tastes-like-crayons chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Oh suspense...

Ah I can't wait to see what happens so please update soon!
Shubhs chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
dat was gud dude and i cant wait to find out wat happens next!:)
Innocence and Instinct chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
sweet update
Innocence and Instinct chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
love it
Universal Fighter chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
that was really cute... plz update soon.
Jilliankate chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
yay! i was SO excited when i saw this updated! The chappy is pretty good too!
TeenageCrisis chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
i think you need to update that next chap soon..i dont think i hold out for too long..
missprez2007 chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
This is great! At the beginning of the chapter, was Sakura and Sasuke 7/8? I noticed Naruto and Kakashi mentioned at the end, and wondered if there was a timeskip somewhere. I think it would be hilarious if Sasuke saw Sakura in the tub at age twelve, though given the way they were acting, I'm assuming they were still young when that happened? Will you mention sometime in the story exactly what was written on the wall? Will they move to an apartment or something because of it? Until next time! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
HOLY FUCK! -scared out of her wits- jeez that scared me! i cant believe i jump while im reading! man im sad!sorry for my cursing! -smiles sweetly-
Universal Fighter chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
wat was on the wall!

please update soon!

the suspence is chilling!