Reviews for Goodbye Hurts
SleathyNinja chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I enjoyed that you should do that seen from the meadow in Edward's point of view!
acirelemagne chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Really good, nice exchange between Jacob and Edward.
kohana.of.the.roses chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story. :D I think you did a really good job of Edward's thoughts on these events. :D
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
so sad
Mizra chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I meant to review earlier, but got a tied up.

Now this, this, is what I was thinking of doing myself. Just wondering what Edward thought as Bella cried out her love for Jacob. Although, I'm not sure she let go completely. She's still in love with her Jacob.

Nicely done, Ms. Heartbroken!
Lolawid chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Wow! What a great story! You did really well in Edward's POV! Lori
Ametiste-lover chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
that was...well heartbreaking! i love Jacob 2, he didn't desearve all this *snifs* you write really well, i liked this story very much though it was sad
Li'l Albatross chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Wow. That was some powerful heartache. :-)
IsabellaMCullen chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Very well written ... and extremely moving. I was surprised at the exchange between Jacob & Edward, but you wrote it in a very believable way. I am impressed with the way you "got into Edward's head" ... again - well done.
sHaRmAiNe chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
“Take care of her,” he whispered. “Love her enough for both of us.”

- i cried when i read that.!. -
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
amazing story!
minipoison chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
when will the next chapter be posted? is this going to be a bella/edward fic?

twilightjunkie77 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
this is good!

i like your take on things at this point in the story and i wonder if your continuing?

i hope so.

you are a wonderful writer!
Smrtypantz chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I was in tears the first time I read that part in Eclipse, and now I'm practically in tears again! I never imagined this event from Edward's point of view, so even if I do like Jacob more, now I can't help but feel sorry for Edward too...This was extremely well written, and I'm so glad I read it. :3
Lovebugs chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Thanks that was very well written.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »