Reviews for Goodbye Hurts
Edwardlover17 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
loved it, loved it..i am so terribly sorry for Jacob..i love him so much, but i also feel so sorry for Edward and what he had to go through too..i really do love this story through Edwards point of view, because it really shows his feelings through everything that was happening with Bella and Jacob..thanks as always for writing a wonderful story. ]
plainlyironic chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Much better :D
owlish chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I always felt bad for all the characters in this situation, however, this version makes me feel especially sorry for Jacob. I'm not sure why it's so much more powerful in Edwards PoV, maybe because the enemy feels bad for him too.

Good job.
bloodredeclipse chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I don't think that I could say that I enjoyed the heartbreak very much. It was interesting and captivating so I give you that. Your AN made you sound evil "enjoy the heartbreak!" (cue evil laugh). I know your not evil but thats the way I read it. Love you and I can't wait until you write more!
liz22463 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
that was great. but it seemed like there should have been a more definite ending.
writing bird chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
that was so uppsetting! You really do like to make people cry with your stories!
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
loved it!
hot 101 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Beautifully written.
MidnightWritter chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
You know I love Jacob, but, I love Edward with Bella. Good chapter.
AmberGlow2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
I like EPOV on this. Thanks
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
that was really good
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Very, very nice! It's always hard to say I enjoyed it when it was heartwrenching to read that scene from a different POV, but it does remind me why I love the Twilight Saga so much.

plainlyironic chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
minipoison chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
they way edward took her in his arms was so sweet! but i still love jacob til the end!
bellarina chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was an incredible job on Edward's POV of Bella's breakdown.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »