Reviews for Goodbye Hurts
Nicolah chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It's so weird to read this in the other character's point of views, but you write it so well. I like hearing how they feel and what they think.
My-Bella chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very nice! I like it!
bestillmyheart chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ask and ye shall, I mean that you asked me to check out some of your other stories, and this one looked promising. And it didn't disappoint...

"Love her enough for both of us" OMG that line completely broke my heart...poor Jake.
zombiesohmygosh chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love when the story makes refrences to classics. This one, and that other one where edward quotes romeo in New Moon always make me smile!
PocketofChange chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
bloody heartbreakingly beautiful. :)
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was very nice, a little sad but ultimately well-written!
Leria chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Very good! I felt so bad for Edward, his pain was heart-wrenching.

Great one shot!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love it! Very good!
vampiregrrrl110 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh GOD. I felt Edward's heart breaking. I felt his doubt, his willing sacrifice that he didn't have to give. Could you write something about Jacob? Like, something a little before or after the epilogue? plz?

Although i've read coulntless fanfics about Edward's depression and Bella's heartache, this just magnified the last chapter for me.

Great story. I myself can only write something like this when i'm in a depressed mood.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
..."tearing what was left of my heart into tiny pieces."

*cries* Poor Edward!
fionafiona23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
love it! poor, poor jakey. my heart cries for him. [

i love how you take what stephenie based, and elaborated on it. amazing!

Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Poor Jacob.. The story is sad but fitting to the actual story line of the book. Bravo! Keep up the great work! .
Lunne Lunnaris chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It was sad :( but I love it. Poor Edward, he is in pain...
PatricksJessica chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Great job!
writing bird chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It's probably even more painful in Edward's POV. Awesome story!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »