Reviews for Elevator
Sailor Swifty chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
he he he they got caught..
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Seriously HOT! I totally would have loved for it to be Sara, rather than Spork with Grissom in this ep...
jenstog chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
this is awesome smutiness fo sho! Could you inspire to write some more GSR please? I am a sucker for any first time GSRness. :)
bears434 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
hahaha that last part with catherine and archie watching the footage. ah xDD
inonolimits00 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
hehehehhehehe archie is so adorable and yes elevator sex is a cliche but you pulled it off so well i didnt even realize it till the end GREAT STORY :D

-zoey
HighRoadS2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Loveloveloved it, Mav! Especially the end, that cracked me up. ;)

- Jess
regan666 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
wow, now that episode would have been nice ;) hmm if only. that was great i loved it, way to go! hm write more is all i can conjure up.
EmilyLaurie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
How I wish it would have relaly gone like that! Deathe to Spork, haha you said Spork P Really good fic! Love it alot!
Ms. Danny Messer chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Really really really really REALLY good! Its so GSR! And you have a really good catch on Gris and Sara. I love the way that you make Gris like him now, all professional and yet you have the earlier in the series flirtiness to him. And Sara, well you just have a good Sara part.

"Mantis religiosa" he said smoothly, "indigenous to-"

"Hotel elevators" Sara interrupted him with a giggle.

Grissom sighed with a laugh.

"Hmm, the whole biting the head off after mating..." she mused out loud.

Grissom looked pointedly at her. "Sorry" she offered.

LOVE THAT PART!
JamNotJerm chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh. My. Freakin. God...!

That was, I dont even have a word for it! That was really really good! and Hot! Tee-hee-hee!
DSM89 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*is speechless* holy crap! This was really really really good!
DC-House chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OMG! POST MORE! That was so the way I would have liked for the ep to go!
lulu3939 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
So wild! Look forward to more posts from you.
Mouth2mouth chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wow! I could have so lived with this happening then Sofia showing up in the picture. I loved it.
aussieforgood chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
MAV! OMG! Thank you so much for that piece of smut, I loved it! You really are the queen of the gutter :)