Reviews for My Heaven
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wtf SO out of character and how old are they, 13?
Yaoi-Luver o.O chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
nyaha good story ~smiles~
simply-a-freak chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
nice o.e
Crazme11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome story and noo the end was super amazing it makes me so sad to think that Mello would die and when Near said that he was going to wear only black if Mello dies omg that was so touching!

I really like your stories
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
So, Mello doesn't live in your fanfic?;-;
Sweetheart Valery chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh it is so cute story!I like it very much,Mello so romantic!great job,I like this Mello and Near both _
Soul The Second chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was adorable!

Near being afraid of black is too cute!

Wonderful!
Snupin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was really cute. the only thing i didn't like was how they were always talking about them selves in the third person
black.is.the.new.blood chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is very cute/sweet. And came as a major help, seeing as how i had been previously reading a really sad fic, and this just boosted my spirits!

Heheh, love how you dyed poor lil Nears hair black.
tobihobi chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
awesome!
lolabloodlust chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
uhg...

u made me cry! u happy now? :P

i'm pathetic. XD

i loved the ending, is so cute... and i'm not even a mello/near fan... i'm a matt/mello fan ehehe though i like mello and near being all cute together but as friends. XD. aw in the comic, when near gives mello the photo and it said 'dear mello' in the back... that was so cute!. eheh anyway...ehehe nice story :)
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow, Sweet fic, but the ending was little sad
Rinbins chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh, oh, oh, it was a really really sweet story. The grammar and everything needs work, but it was /very/ sweet. I loved the dialogue between them and stuff. ;
redhotchilipepper28 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very awesome! True, Near smut is a little scary XD Aww, the bit at the end was so cute 3 I may force you to write MelloxMatt one of these days p