Reviews for Knowing the Price and the Value
Yankeegomera chapter 1 . 9/3
Draco got the BEST!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 1 . 5/29
Hehehe they are perfect together
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/24
Good story
Hachico-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Brilliant! *-*
I loved it!
One of the best Aurors-Drarry ever!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Absolutely adored this oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
True that ending
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I love how you portrayed the neccessity of acknowledging change and adapting to it to maintain a stable relationship of any kind.
MissMJS chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Heeeee, a dark Harry is just so sexy! Like, damn, get outta his way or suffer his amazing and justified wrath! And Draco is the only one to avoid that force - or survive it. Ah, love it all!
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This read so naturally, I loved it. Very steady natural projection of emotion and a reasonabley accurate rate of increased emotion between these two. A real enjoyment to read and I found all the characters very true to themselves.
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This was just wonderful. I love the relationship you built (and Draco fought for!) between Draco and Harry. So sad that Hermione was so...inflexible. I can see her going that route and hardening in her views and opinions given the right circumstances. Apparently, in this AU those were met. :( It is a shame, for Harry's sake, but she's the one who refuses to grow and change. :( Anyway, loved it, and Harry got the better of it, I think. He got Draco. ;)

Thanks so much!
bbethable chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Wow, I can't believe I never read this one. I really enjoyed it. Harry was great! Would love to see more on this, or maybe from Harry's view? Thank you so much as always. Loved this!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This Malfoy really cares about Harry and he loves him. I am very happy about.
I love each prompt! *0*
The value was understood.
f.yuri.2011 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
l love this story!
Mad harry is so cool!
aalens chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Lovely!
jupimako chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Really great plot! Thank you.