Reviews for The Spirit of Gondor
Sarahbarr17 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
M... I wonder what Aragorn is up to!

Great story, by the way.
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Elbeth's belief in Aragorn's abilities is really heartening. *g* /seeing that the jewel was hanging at an awkward angle and threatening to obscure his lord’s vision/ - That made me laugh, I would have loved to see Aragorn at that moment! ;-) Now I'm really curious what kind of plan Aragorn has hatched up. ;-)
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
LOL - poor Faramir! I would have started to feel very trapped, too! *g* I'm glad he found a way to get out of there unscathed, though it seems he's become the main character in his own ghost story now. ;-) Great chapter!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
It was great to see Aragorn. I cant wait to see what his plan is. Nice chapter, update soon!
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Faramir should really lighten up and see the comic side of the entire situation. Another hilarious chapter.
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
I think it's time to insure that Eowyn starts believing in "ghosts"! Update soon!
Deandra chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
*snicker* Well, at least someone, sort of, believes poor Elbeth! Now to find out what Aragorn has up his sleeve! The showoff probably just wants to prove that he's kingly enough to order ALL ghosts!

- Deandra
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Oh boy-sounds like Aragorn's going to have some fun with this! As to the mummy: what can I say? I'm just that good! ;) ... What is the legend, if I may ask?
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Good chapter-you know how much I like Elbeth and her "Strider," and I can't wait to see what he and Fara have planned to rid Elbeth of her fear of Sarah's ghost without embarrassing the Steward.
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Oh, wow, how hilarious! Happy Halloween, indeed! LOL.
Deandra chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Poor Faramir - Mr. Propriety himself caught out! And poor Elbeth, not being believed she saw a ghost! I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this!

- Deandra
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
*giggles*

Oh dear...if they find out Faramir was the ghost. *claps hand to mouth*

~Cal
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Oh, poor Faramir, it must have been awful for him to be in that situation. Nice chapter, Happy Halloween!
Allee1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Linda,

Another entertaining chapter. I especially loved the discussion about pink being a summer color and orange being better suited to autumn. It was just such authentic dialog to me and great interaction between mother and child. If you only knew how often I have the "but this is a *summer* color" conversation myself (mostly as it applies to the handbags on which I spend far too much money)!

I look forward to the next chapter.

Allee
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
A very good chapter, lots of funny moments, plus I liked the description of the festival to honour the dead. Seems like Fara has got himself into a bit of a pickle, since Elbeth saw him all wrapped up in those towels and now believes that she saw the White Lady. Looking forward to more!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »