Reviews for I, Ferret
SA2208 chapter 1 . 5/14
Omg... this is the most adorable fic I've ever read! The way you bound their entire lives within the vows, and the VOWS, and Harry and Draco and those eggs and their daughter and. ... wow. M speechless, I can only grin like a loon now.
Oh, bloody hell, this was perfect! 3333
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 3/6
AMAZING! So well-written :)
One of the best fics ever!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hehe this was a good fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
thank you for that….I just read that twice in one go & I'm still crying
Lori94 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I cried! Beautiful!
LazyQueen chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Oh Merlin, this was so cute! I loved. So short, but perfect. You awesome person :3 (I just love Veela!Draco with Harry and their baby and their first night gjanqnevuipvn)
CherryPit8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Words cannot express how wonderful this fic was. Thank you for writing it!
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
honestly. everytime i read this i end up tearing up. this time i narrowed it down though. my eyes gets prickly when i reach "...and Harry's 11..". I love this thank you for sharing.
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
the most beautiful thing. I actually ended up crying at the end...beautiful. I love the style you wrote it in. thanks for sharing
Totchi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This story was so beautiful. I was laughing along at first and then when it started becoming more emotional, I choked up and finished it all with tears in my eyes. So so so lovely. And it's even lovelier a second time around.
ZheM chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm not going to lie, this completely made me cry. I wasn't mentally prepared for the 1000 years gone and had an entirely visceral pained reaction. This was gorgeous.
Iwao chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So beautiful, it made me cry. Thanks for sharing this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That's a really nice oneshot, I really like the vows, the egg proposal and the little glimpses of their life, it's so cute.
shine chapter 1 . 2/15/2013