Reviews for Mister Cellophane
the devil's angelxx chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
that was pretty cool! i loved how you did it in Charlie's view it was great!
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i really liked it
Eternally Inspired chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
O...Wow, this is nice. I'll never understand why good stuff like this doesn't get more reviews!
pinksparklystar chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
WOW! that was really good! I could really imagine myself in Charile's head. :)
Mercy chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love it! the idea of the story from the dads point of view! I look forward to when jacob kissed her! I give it a 10 out of 10!
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This a really good concept - very original and readable. I like the stream of conciousness format, and it seems thoroughly edited for both grammar and idea. There are just a couple of places where it could be edited for "sound".

ie.: (and the odds pointed to that happening,)

This might be better stated: (and the odds certainly pointed in that direction,)
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
wow...very nice insight on how charlie really is...though i do feel sorry for him when bella announces her marriage to edward
topaz-and-onyx chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oneshot? Write more!
tiramisu-26 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Please continue it :) It's so cool. Can you do one for the part where Jacob kissed Bella for the first time and Edward and jacob were about to have a fight scene in their house? That would be so CUTE! I wanna know Charlie's reaction. :) This is one of my favorite stories that I've read here so far :)
writergirl6 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This is really good, love charlie's pov, but god he can be annoying sometimes- if only he understood...
Marooned-4-now chapter 1 . 10/26/2007