Reviews for Keybladers with a BrokenHeart
Ars Arcanum chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I love the phrases and attacks for Ravu and Nexius' limit. They were awesome
Ars Arcanum chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awesome beginning i wonder what will happen next
Vinsal the 4th chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I love the story but There seems to be a problem.

Sora is WEAK.

After defeating people like Xehanort, Xemnas, Roxas even Sephiroth. I am Depressed that he is beaten so easily.

I think after getting to Lvl 99 in KH1 and 2, id like for sora to be shown a little Respect. (At least remember he can Wield both of Roxas' Keyblades (plus his own) at any given time!)
candyazngirl chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
Woo...Maxy 8D got food. xD Thinking about her stomach is something I'd do, not really my character Maxy, but yeah. That's fun. The fight scene was really exciting. I got the whole scene imprinted in my head like a movie. Sorry for the short Review I gotta work on my speeches and essays.

-Maxy xD
Receptive Savior chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
Best chapter so far. The battle scene was epic and intense. I like how you were able to include the brokens, Sora and Riku in the battle. It felt as if they were actually in the movie.

Your first person POV caught me off guard, since I haven't seen you use it at all really. But it was definately a great add for the chapter, and a great way to tell the flashback.

No doubt that your writing ability has gotten better since the last chapter. I look forward to the future chapters.

Keep up the good work,

candyazngirl chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
So sorry for not being able to go on the internet lately. I like this chapter a lot. They are actually in midgar and everything. So I'm guessing Kadaj, Yazoo, and umm...I forgot the other man are gonna appear and of course Sephiroth...

Well this will be interesting when you and Sephiroth meet, and no you must not die! I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

- Maxy
Receptive Savior chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
This chapter was written a bit differently than the others. Your vocabulary has increased quite a bit, or maybe its that you're applying more of it nowadays. It truely improved this chapter, allowing me to visualize every aspect and scene. Bravo! You've impressed me before, but you truely outdid yourself with this chapter.

No problems here and good job on the cliff hanger.

Keep up the good work!

DarkeSkye chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
WRITE MORE Lol.
DevoTheMadCashCow chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
This whole story is nicely written and very humorous. I absolutely love it and can't wait for the next chapter.

~Devo
candyazngirl chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Ello~! I laughed out loud cause of you. Made my brother stare at me like I was insane, but I couldn't help it. :D I really love your story and your response kinda made me laugh too. :o This put me in such a cheery mood. Oh and I really like Dyaas, he deserves a glomp or two. I feel that this story is coming to an end soon though. D: That is gonna make me feel sad, unless of course it is a super good ending!

This is my favorite story of all time. :o Do you mind if I print this story out when you are done and show my friends? Some of them don't have internet and I kinda not aloud to bring boys home. :P Ricky was an exception cause he sneaks through the window. He says hi by the way. He lives in Californa with Nero now.
Receptive Savior chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Very, very well written. There was suspense, very detailed battles, and a bit of humor to lighten the mood anytime it got too serious. I am really enjoying the relationship you've built between the Brokens, and the relationships you're building between the Brokens and Sora's gang.

Dyaas is definitely my new favorite character. He seems like the main boss of the group. You did a great job displaying that through his personality as well.

It seems that each and every chapter you post, you improve greatly. You would have passed all my expectations if I already didn't know you were an amazing writer.

GREAT JOB! I look forward to reading the next...and the next...and the next, up until you're finished. Then, I hope you make a part 2.

WindGoddess Rune chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
If the Brokens have not been informed of the "crime"; something is going on the worlds and Geo-Heartless are truly a new threat. Is Diz behind the Broken's fake crime? He hated the Nobodies and see the Brokens as threats to the worlds. :(

Great chapter!:)
candyazngirl chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
I am not a very good guesser so I'll leave it for the rest of your loving viewers. You are so lucky to be out of school. I am still stuck in school, but the good news is that my Graduration is on June 24! Yay, I get to wear a pretty dress and take pictures for future black mail!

Well, Maxy is so fun to read about, and Leah too! The other guys are even more fun, but I'm going to win the Munny. Or maybe you or Rachel. I just don't want the guys to win! A fourth of 7 other people munny must be a lot! Unless of course they are poor, but I bet that there still will be enough Munny for icecream!

I hate rain. It feels so yucky and makes my hair all messy when it dries. Plus it makes icecream taste weird! Well I'm glad you updated. 'Til then!
Wind Paradox chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
How come the Brokens weren't been inform of the crime they have been charge with? I smell a dark plot going on in the Congregation. Something isn't right.
Receptive Savior chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Great chapter Leah, I really enjoyed reading it. A lot of detail, in the battles and just overall. It was a well-written chapter.

The crime they committed was un-expected, to me. I expected it be something more serious. But, since we're usually destroying worlds in the forum, I guess its natural I don't see it as serious. However, it was still un-expected, and I was surprised by it.

I also like how close the Brokens are. I didn't really pay attention to it before, but its like they're just a big family. It suits them, and it seems easy for you to place them in that position. Make sure you don't mix up their personailities though, that can happen.

I'm eager for the next chapter, and to see what you have in store for Tami and the other females who aren't Brokens.

Good job on this chapter, and keep up the good work!

Xergg