Reviews for Reflections on Royalty
Beautiful x lie chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This story was really good! I love the dry humor and the sarcasm that Raven gives, and the whole dick and Kory thing was a good subplot, it was the best oneshot i have ever read. It gave me the feeling that I was reading a full length story. Very good work and I can't wait to hear more from you!
Moondragonheart chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
- I love the fic!
I Have A Bigger Dong chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Raven as a homecoming princess? What the fuck have you been inhaling because it obviously did some permanent damage to your brain cells.
XxNightfirexX chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow. that's a lot of references. i haven't found one. Well, actually I have found them all, but didn't realize it. :D

Love the story!

~XxNightfirexX
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Excellent. Pure genus. Great job. Keep it up!

bbissocute
ice illuser chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
oh, this was fun...
Polka Dot Jewel chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was really good! I know this is a one-shot, but I'd love to see what happens AFTER this. Great job!
Raeboy chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Awesome. I liked this a lot. I love everyone's interaction with each other.

BTW, I found 28 of the references. There's Raven, Kory/Starfire, Gar/Beast Boy, Fang, Toni/Argent, Tara/Terra, Kole, Karen/Bumblebee, Mr/Mad Mod, Wally/Flash, Bart/Impulse, Mr/Dr Light, Victor/Cyborg, Dick/Robin, Galfore, Connor/Superboy, Lilith/DOve, Roy/Speedy, Donna/Troia, Cassie/ Wondergirl, Bette/Flamebird, Cody/Risk, Duela/Joker's Daughter, Grant/Damage, Linda/Supergirl, Miri/Mirage, Mr. Queen/Green Arrow, and Ms Lance/Black Canary.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yep, I got almost all references, including Green Arrow, Black Canary, Green Lantern and Batgirl's civilian names.

Excellent fic. Great job with Rae's narration and her interaction with Gar.

Keep the good writing.
Bella-Rose chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Good story, i really liked the randomness. Why do guys hang onto girls like that? It seriously baffles me.
Sevilla Baens chapter 1 . 10/26/2007