Reviews for Saying No
Kristafied chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Cute and funny with the girls' matchmaking scheme...
icebreather chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Well, that was just perfect. I was a bit worried there when River kept saying 'no', but what a lovely ending. Gorgeous.
icebreather chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You write girl-bonding so well! Really liked River's 'wouldn't want him anyway', LOL.
blameamy chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
aww more please i love this so much
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
surprisingly sweet and surprisingly cute! Rayne isn't usually so civilized...I like it.
badkarma00 chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Well that was just cute as the dickens! I really liked the last chapter, the way the two of then could open up to each other, and I admit that the last bit took me kinda by surprise. Well done!
Riddick Fan chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Very lovely story. It is beautifully written and well thought out. Keep on writing.
JustAGirl24 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
I really like this story, it's very cute and sweet, and I especially like this last chapter, with River saying 'no' and making faces at him. However, I did think River was a little too OOC. She's pretty perfectly normal, except for the mind reading. I dunno if it's too late to work on that, but you might think about it.

Thanks for the great read! I can't wait to read another chapter!
brody2477yahoo.ca chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
I am liking this! Interesting and well written.
Quinndolynn chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
oh whee the plot thickens! this is getting good...
badkarma00 chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful so far. The part with Jayne and Kaylee talking, and Jayne revealing his dance lessons was shiny! And then River getting angry at Inara over the soap! Priceless. She's confused, and angry because someones pushing, even a little. Typical NORMAL response in my experience.

Great stuff.
badkarma00 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Great work! The conversation between the girls was totally great, and poor old Jayne's thinking process was right on! Good job!