Reviews for Lean On Me
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! POOR CHAD! But the whole Ryan-comforting-him thing is just adorable! Awesome job! :)
-Smiley
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wonderful!
CeliaLauna chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
So cute and so sad...

Well written!
FrogsofChocolate chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aw, poor Chad. I know how that feels though- when you've lost someone close to you, memories of them just won't leave your mind until you finally cry... even if you are at school. That happened to me last year when my aunt died. Poor Chad. It's a good thing Ryan was there for him. :-)
Kaidra chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That's really good

but it's quite sad ;_; I can definitely imagine that whole situation

d
ilovefriaday chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
very good
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
cute i liked it
Choice chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I loved that, which is surprising, because there's minimal Chyan in here. But you made up for the lost slashiness in extremely well-done writing. I felt so sad after reading this!

What was the matter with his grandmother, though? I'm just curious, and I know that's a stupid question to ask. '

And also, are you going to continue this at all?

-Desinere.
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
You should continue! Please! It's a great story! Really good!
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
that was swet and sad...sequel?
blacky-green chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love your story! I mean they don't seem out of character at all. Yupp. great! Can't wait to read more!
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wow.

This was just so cute.

The bomb manzxzxz.
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Yes the image of Chad crying into Ryan's shoulder is so sweet. This was a wonderfuly written story. KUDOS
mugglerock chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Depressing and fluffy all at once. My heart is doing all this wonky stuff. I really really liked this. It was a wonderful concept and you did a marvelous job with it. Well done you!
empath89 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
i really liked this. it was very bittersweet. and for your first hsm fic, it was really good. i'd love to see more!

hugs...empath