Reviews for In Perpetua
helloyesimhere chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
this always make me laugh until i’m almost in tears. thank you.
AmberLily34567 chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
This is freaking hilarious! I read it, then laughed, then read it again, then laughed, and I read it again, and this time, I fell out of my chair and nearly broke my leg!
Keep writing some more! I want to read it!
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Oh my. More?
Rider Alex Rider chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This is hilarious! I'm trying so hard NOT to laugh seeing as everyone's asleep and it's kinda like *giggle* *giggle* *snort* repeat. So yeah...
tolraisgrey chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
This is HILARIOUS
HolleyS chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Oh man, I really wish that you had finished this. I would love to see Jessica on the assault course.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
UPdate this! ANd kill her!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YES! FINALLY! A SUE WORLD WHERE THE REAL CHARACTERS ARE STILL SANE!
I want to punch her already.
www.something.co chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
continue
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
No more?
Zynette chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol. What a Mary-Sue! HA!
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
God, I want to take a huge hammer from the Gaule and bash the brain juice out of her! So in other words, who did a splendid job of creating a Mary Sue! I never noticed how much a M.S. is similar to those annoying, supposed to be popular pig squeaks at every school out there. Thank you for writing this; this just brightened my day. :)
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Haha, oh my god, I don't think I've ever laughed so long at anything all week. This is probably one of my top five (not serious) fanfictions ever. But, one issue. Her name isn't BEAUTIFUL enough. I think you need her name to be something like Diamond Topaz Daffodil Delilah Daisy Rosy Blossom Rainbow Cherry Pink Princess Sweetie Candy Summer Beeche.

She could find out her whole life is a lie, because she's a direct descendant of the queen and next in line for the throne and that's her TRUE name. Or is that just me...
oxfordamerican chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
"An assault course? How adorable!" I'm laughing my butt off. Thank you. I needed this. You are a wonderful human being; I particularly love Alex and Cub's reactions. Normally, this is the time when I would beg you to write more, but I'll leave it to your leisure. Because you're just that amazing. No sarcastic tone meant to be implied.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 7/18/2012