Reviews for In Perpetua
tolraisgrey chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
This is HILARIOUS
HolleyS chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Oh man, I really wish that you had finished this. I would love to see Jessica on the assault course.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
UPdate this! ANd kill her!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YES! FINALLY! A SUE WORLD WHERE THE REAL CHARACTERS ARE STILL SANE!
I want to punch her already.
www.something.co chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
continue
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
No more?
Zynette chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol. What a Mary-Sue! HA!
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
God, I want to take a huge hammer from the Gaule and bash the brain juice out of her! So in other words, who did a splendid job of creating a Mary Sue! I never noticed how much a M.S. is similar to those annoying, supposed to be popular pig squeaks at every school out there. Thank you for writing this; this just brightened my day. :)
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Haha, oh my god, I don't think I've ever laughed so long at anything all week. This is probably one of my top five (not serious) fanfictions ever. But, one issue. Her name isn't BEAUTIFUL enough. I think you need her name to be something like Diamond Topaz Daffodil Delilah Daisy Rosy Blossom Rainbow Cherry Pink Princess Sweetie Candy Summer Beeche.

She could find out her whole life is a lie, because she's a direct descendant of the queen and next in line for the throne and that's her TRUE name. Or is that just me...
oxfordamerican chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
"An assault course? How adorable!" I'm laughing my butt off. Thank you. I needed this. You are a wonderful human being; I particularly love Alex and Cub's reactions. Normally, this is the time when I would beg you to write more, but I'll leave it to your leisure. Because you're just that amazing. No sarcastic tone meant to be implied.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Funny.
Tmae chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Brilliant job! You literally had me laughing until I could barely breathe! I can't wait for another update, and honestly you Mary Sue fits the exact description of every other Mary Sue in every other genre I've ever read with a little extra added in. If you can do a Mary Sue parody this well I know that I can safely say that -unless intentional- there are no Mary Sue's in any of your other stories and I look forwards to reading them.
eucalyptus chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This will either be perfectly understandble to you, or you'll think I need my head checked, but I took one look at your Mary Sue, and throught, "what the hell is Bella Swan doing in the middle of an ALex Rider fanfic?"

But seriously it's like Isabella's introduction in twilight, only worse (because it's intentional, actually the fact that it's worse could almost be though of as a compliment couldn't it. this means that you have the know how to adviod MS!)

Anyway, the perfect example of a Mary Sue parody, rather then the stupid crack ones, that are only a paragraph long.
Sinangeled chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I literally laughed my way through this. I despise Mary-Sues, especially when paired with a canon character, and there is a definite need for more stories like this one. Or maybe another chapter. Pretty Please?
Ragold chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
ON TEMPORARY HIATUS... 12-13-07 please continue even if youu end it b4 the mission just finish BB w/ Wolf and Alex