Reviews for We are Gathered
Kyle chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Nice!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This kinda reminds me of the third Pirates movie - I hope it ends just a bit better, though. :) I love Lian being ring bearer and Greta wearing the dress. :)
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Anything that has Dick and Kory finally getting married is good stuff. Nice : )
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Remarkable
phoenix83ad chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw... that was so sweet. Though to be honest, I was torn because while I dearly love Starfire as a character, and her past relationship with Nightwing was one of the better love stories in the DCU, I was disapointed that it was not Oracle walking (or rather rolling) down the aisle with Dick. Babs always seemed to push Dick to be a better and stronger person, and their romantic relationship was always filled with something that made it special. It wasn't perfect, which oddly enough made it perfect for them. Does that make sense?

Anywhoo, it was still a lovely story particularly Robin and Secret being together. So are the events in this story connected to those in the Infinite Crisis or is this the Final Crisis or is it a crisis of all your own making?

Also I'm curious... Traya is apparently living with Bruce Wayne now, but its almost like she looks at Tim and Greta as parents? Is this a proper assumption? Also, why is Traya living with Bruce? After all, Red Tornado (her father) is immortal. His 'soul' (for lack of a better world) can always come back. All he needs is for another tornado body to be built, which the JLA makes certain to produce for just such an occassion. Does this mean something when wrong after what happened with Harm?

Well good story. Now you need to update you other one...

phoenix83ad
Kristen Bays chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
GLE! OMG So good! I loved the Independance Day references and the Static Shock ref and the sheer TIMNESS! Glee! I love Tim/Greta! Tim is so Jeff Goldblum here. ::Goes to read again::
arg914 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Another outstanding effort. Perfect characterization. Spoilers for Family Affairs not surprising, but good news. Now that I am done with my regular praise, please finish Family Affairs.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
what's scary is I can actually see this happening in canon.

great stuff my friend