Reviews for Made For You
Max Cale chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Beautifully done. This story is beautifully done. You've done a wonderful job with the story of Elizabeth and Jason. It could actully end up like that. {only in a soap opera version though} But it was beautifully done. I cried at the end. Liason fans will appreciate this story. I know I do. Good work. We Liason fans have to stick together, even to the very, very end. No matter the outcome. LIASON 4 EVER! Thanks!
chibilee chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Great story. Usually I'm a sucker for a happy ending, but I was feeling this. Very well written.
angelisis7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Yup, you were right, that was a tear jerk. And even while I had a sinking suspicion that it was going to happen, I had to finish it. You did a beautiful job on this one shot. It was heartwrenching, yet endearing. Simply amazing!
xSweetAshesx chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This one shot was wonderful. I was actually crying. And I shouldn't have read any of your other stories at the moment since I have so much work to do. But I'm in a huge Liason mood right now. And since this was only a one shot, I decided to read it. And it was just so great and sad, as I already said it make me cry. But anyway, you wrote this one shot perfectly:)
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
that is so so sad. oh so beautifully done.
Purebloodgodess chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was really beautiful. I had tears comming down my face at the end I was so touched. :)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 10/27/2007