Reviews for Snowstorm
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
RaineArilan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh that was cute. That was one of the better Inside-Shikamaru's-brain moments I've read recently. Most people think, because he's so smart that he must be all nerdy-intellectual despite the fact that he clearly isn't. Shikamaru is just... complicated. There's no other word.

Anyway, very sweet and of COURSE Chouji would listen to him. There's no question. I kinda want to see what you would do with these two after the time jump when, not only are they old enough for the hot subtext but are also all angsty and kick-ass. In fact... :dashes off to Author Profile, fingers crossed:
MissBMarie chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I really enjoy your style of writting. Very clean and concise. And your language is very enjoyable as well. Kudos my dear! It was a very elegant and poetic story! I only wish there had been more!
Val Skia chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I wasn't gonna review, but this line got me. "He takes a sip. It's perfect."

It was cute. Really cute. It doesn't sasitfy my yaoi smexing desire, but it was kawaii. Great job. It doesn't really come off like shouen-ai. Ya could have put this into friendship. Either way 8/10. Take care now!

ps. I think that time when everyone was away, ie Ino and Asuma, could have been used for more yaoi-purposes. Shikamaru! Chouji! Com'on. Ya know ya want to! ~
herringjaime89 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was the cutest Shika/chouji one shot i have ever read. It really didn't need the shenanigans. It was just to cute.
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Squee~! ShikaChou is just to adorable not to love~! And the fact you added in Asuma, my all-time fave character, makes this an excellent story~! -huggles-
IchigoKokoro93 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I loved it! Great story. Shikamaru and Chouji's bond is as strong as if they were brothers, at the least.