Reviews for Snow Mountain Illusion: Haruhi
Another Duck chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I usually want to read fics that have things in them that doesn't really follow the canon story. Slight variations, exploring different themes or paths, and such. However, this one felt much too natural to not fit into canon.

Your view of Haruhi is definitely close to my own, so there's no reason to believe she was OOC in any way. The way she fights her own conflicting emotions, and how she deals with who John Smith really is works well alongside her psyche. It also doesn't diminish the reaction she'd have if she actually found out they were the same person. I can't see she'd be anything but happy to find that out, and only afterwards realise that something about that doesn't add up without things like time travel being involved.

This is definitely a fic I'd want to read a follow-up on.
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ah, I'll be honest. I liked this one MUCH more than I liked the Itsuki one. Not to say the Itsuki one wasnt good, I just like Haruhi/Kyon SO much better than Itsuki/Kyon. I think you captured the confusion of Haruhi's mind perfectly.
pitagora chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow, this was really good! You really write Haruhi-POV well, and I like that you included her confusion about the John Smith thing. The way you wrote Kyon was just-enough out of character for it to be kinda unsettling, but not so obvious right of the bat that Haruhi would notice.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"Don't tell me you're that cold"...what a Kyon thing to say.

Niely done. Good story. _
seabroth chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
WHY have you author-alerted me when you're so much better than myself? D: D:D :D "Sdklf[poajdsga!

Okay. Well. Yes! More Snow Mountain Syndrome! I eagerly await Asahina and Nagato! Yes!
jcgonzo chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
...jeez, how'd I miss this one?

Total and absolute win.
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I knw something was going on in that room during the storm! Although It gives me the creep on what happend in Itsuki's room...br
Langobalt chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Well done. I was wondering about what went on in there. ;D

I'm also very curious about Nagato's Kyon-vision.

And of course, there's the Mikuru x Haruhi thing. Maybe she really does like all this being dressed up.
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow! I officialy declare this piece of work as CANON! Well... I can't *officialy* do that, but I have ABSOLUTELY no doubt that this is what happened in there. Now, would you please admit that you're Tanigawa-san in disguise?
sidefury chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
...

I shuddered (quite literally) at how good this is.

Simply because it all makes sense (With John Smith/Kyon matters) and it flows. C:

Awesome work. C:
Aphotic Bandit chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Par for the course of your Haruhi-centric fics, you stay really solidly in character for Kyon and expand Haruhi's character significantly. And as always, very well written.

I like the mention of NEETs.
Maelynne Naveen chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very nice - I liked having Haruhi musing over the confusion between the John Smith/Kyon connection - she really is too smart not to notice it _

I loved the different sides of her mind that fought it out when they kissed - it was very true to her character, along with her reactions.

You've convinced me that this is exactly what happened in Haruhi's "midnight visit" - now if only Tanigawa had focused more on her visit instead of Kyons :P But now we have this so I'm happy!
SakuraAyanami chapter 1 . 10/27/2007