Reviews for Primal
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
that's barely a romance, I know he he can feel more then that and it's not like she doea need love poems, she needs someone who is honest and balanced...
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Posted 16 March 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post TSL four days after destruction of Malachor V on Rakata Prime: The Exile gets more than an explanation

Remember to sight edit; you can accidentally use the wrong word if it passes a spelling check. It's alerting (Warning) not altering (Changing).

Main character/Canderous romances are rare, and when they show up I always watch for how he reacts more than the Jedi involved. Having him be a bit forceful giving into his desires, but at the same time unwilling to unbend completely fits with the character.

Pick of the Week
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Thought I would check this one out. WHOA! Spicy! Very well done. You write Canderous so well.
LadyElaine chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Thank you thank you thank you! There just isn't enough good Canderous fic out there, but you've made a good dent. Note perfect on my favorite Mandalorian. Oya!
bmjewell chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Holy crap! You nailed this one on the head! Its perfect! Great job! I've never liked any romances with Canderous but you have changed my mind!
starwars-geek31 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This was great. There are hardly enough Canderous stories. Yours was amazing. You should make a whole story with him like you have with Mical and Bao Dur. That would make me really happy.
Creature of the Timbers chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This is just awsome! There is never enough love for the dead sexy Mandalorian! I give you much love from my Mandalorian lovin' heart!
Aviresa chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I think this was great! I love any Revan/Exile romances with Canderous as there's not enough of them. But I absolutely loved this one, I think you should continue this I see something there!