Reviews for Two Become One
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 6 . 5/10/2018
:’-( Beautifully written but oh so sad. Certainly an unconventional take on BB having a baby.
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
I assume from her symptoms that Bones is pregnant and doesn’t know if Sully or Booth is the father. I’m guessing it’ll turn out to be Booth’s - partly because I’m assuming that he was unlikely to be carrying protection in her office, partly because she’s clearly supposed to be with Booth.
RID3RLVR chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Wow. A very amazing fanfiction. You captured it very, VERY well. :) And, I personally believe its Booth's. Because it just should be. :) Again, absolutely amazing!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Wonderful story! The ending was so sad! I'm glad they're together though, that they are there for each other to get through this!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Very intense! Very emotional! I'm glad she realize who it is that she loves! I hope both she and the baby are okay! Wonderful chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Wonderful chapter! So intense and emotional! Two guys in two days say that they wont to spend their life with her, and she's got to choose who'll be better for her, if either! Absolutely perfect, and so suspenseful!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
What an intense chapter! I'm glad she didn't go through with it! Poor Bones, having both of them react that way! It was exactly what had her so scared! I really enjoyed this chapter! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
What an emotional chapter! I hope thsat she keeps it and that it's Booth's! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
What an intense chapter! I really enjoyed the passion that seemed to explode from them both during their argument! I hope Bones can cope with what she's learned!
Asharlee chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
It was booths!

That's all I'm saying

;)
Laura chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
That was amazing! You have a very natural style that makes reading your stories a joy. The emotions that you wrote in were very natural and flowed well with the story.

I must say I was really surprised when the car accident occurred. Normally I can see the plot twists a mile away but this one really blindsided me! Good job!

I liked the ending a lot. This story works with the unresolved ending, if you had made the happy fluffy ending it would have almost cheapened the rest of the emotional turmoil. Thank you!

One small grammar correct, in either chapter 1 or 2 you confused accept with except. It is a common mistake but your writing is good enough that you deserve to have an error free story.

Thanks for an enjoyable read!
GGjunkie33 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Ah! This story was SO good, yet so sad! I really, really liked it and I am looking forward to reading your other stories!
bbandgsr chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
this was a really good story, i think the ending worked well!
Merkaba7734 chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
I liked the ending, while it was sad it was really good. It is sad that she lost the baby, but Booth and Brennan realized they wanted to be together and Booth realized he didn't need the white picket fence and perfect family. I'm sad that it's finished but I like the way you ended it.
Ann-Dree-Ahh chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
wow! that was a really good story! you should do an epilouge and write a short thing about there life from then on but u don't have to! but i really liked it! )

-darkvampireangel81