Reviews for The Killers in the Haunted House
stephcullen2000 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I love it and maybe you could read one of my stories x
french fan chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
I couldn't stop reading your story
Please write another one:-) :-) :-) :-)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Excellent story. Loved it. :)
bookwormlady chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Sorry I took so long to review this. It was a great story, even though it took a long time to finish. Thanks for not leaving us hanging!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
That's really the perfect ending. Finished enough, but not too much. Well done.
This story is very good.
-Dyslexic Nerd
FaithinBones chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
Really liked your story. Thanks for finishing it.
mendenbar chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Amen. You do a (insert list of superlatives here) job of writing the insane Miss Daisy. Sort of "Driving Miss Daisy - Mad!"
bookwormlady chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Thanks for this chapter! Looking forward to the epilogue!
mendenbar chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Some may say your Daisy is a little over the top in her worship of Brennan, but I find that I think you have her down perfectly.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
This is amazingly written. It had very, very fw grammatical errors, like one that I noticed.
I can't wait for the epilogue.
casket4mytears chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Stumbled onto this tonight/this morrning? Insomnia makes things hazy.

Anyway, first of all, my incredibly impatient self is glad I did not find this story when it first began, or you would have had pleading PMs for years, awaiting a finish. Plus, I got to uncoil the entire mystery tonight.

Evil Daisy! Vincent! Love, love, love. Daisy is... well, special. I would have bought her far more easily as Gormogon. Just saying.

I love music, so the lyrics in each chapter were a treat. Obviously from my screenname, I'm a fan of one song choice in particular.

This is really well done: well written and plotted, with the right blend of drama and touches of Bones humor. Now, I wonder: will these two get it together in the epilogue? One can hope!
FaithinBones chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
A fine story. Thank you for finishing it. I appreciate it.
writerdragonfly chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Awesomesauce
writerdragonfly chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I love this so hard.
the-phoenixette chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I am so glad you finally decided to continue writing this one. I had given up hope, so I got quite the surprise when I revisited it and saw it had been updated. Thank you! And please don't wait as long to post the next chapter...