Reviews for The Instructions to Insanity
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was so awesome.
Madi chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I think it will be great as a story! Like have derek deny the kiss or the class think they're a slightly weird for kissing or something like that.! I don't know this plot bunnies are going a little crazy lol! Love this though!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
What a great original idea. Very fun
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I would love it if you continued this story! I would definitely read more chapters :)
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Very good story and very funny teacher!
BeautifulDisaster1122 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh man,this story was awesome,I read it like 3 times. I thought it was,funny and passionate at the same time. Excellent,keep writing and dnt let anybody tell u otherwise. :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
pretty pretty please make this into a story it's really really good.
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
No no no no. Just leave it. It is absolutely PERFECT as a one-shot. When your last line ("There was never anything in the teacher's manual about this.") was as epic as that, you don't need to continue the story. This was so good.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was awesome!

Kind of makes you wonder that wouldn't Casey be the one doing the compressions (for the matter of hand placement if it would be awkward for her and Derek).

That was definitely fun to read and I'd like it if it were to continue, see if something progresses for Casey & Derek.

Mr. W was funny too at the very end.

Please continue this!
Grace chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked it. I think it could be a chapter fic.
victoria alexandra chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I only just read this. I know you put it to complete but please add more on I LOVE this story so far please continue
justafan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i liked it it was cute
Grace Jo's Friend chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You should make it in to a story!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Lols. I just loved this :) I love how you write!
ArtemisDestiny chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
haha definetly not what george and nora had in mind! i really liked how you gave the story a back drop instead of coming out of nowhere!