Reviews for Birthday Present
Glynna chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
What an amazing cute story! :) TEDDY BEAR BAGS! Just such a perfect idea! :D Thanks for writing!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
It was the most retarded looking thing that he had seen in his life. Jimmy would love it.

I cracked up at this, because that is such a Chazz thing to say, and it was really true about Jimmy.

Erin
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ah, perhaps a drunk Jimmy is what he really wants for his next birthday.
Comtesse-Dynamite chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was an awesome story! I absolutely love Blads of Glory! It's my favourite movie of all time! You did a great job it's just so cool!

I like how you showed Jimmiy's and Chazz's character so well!
Reigen Doki chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow! I couldn't stop laughing! "It was the most retarded looking thing he had ever seen in his life" I fell out of my chair when I read that!
NG chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Nice. Great job with the characters personalities. I would love to see another chapter to this.
Viktoria chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is in desperate need of a sequel! How cruel to end it here! You are an amazing and talented author- I love your stories!
Sally Michaels chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hahaha! this is excellent! write more!
si-star-x chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was completely spot on. Their conversation was very, very true to character, the storyline perfect... wow. I love you. You're my new favourite author, for real. _

What was hidden in the crotch, hm? I bet it was a candyfloss flavoured condom. XD

Did I mention that I love you? :D I need to read about their outing to the bar too!