Reviews for Terminal City
BerryEbilBunny chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Here's my feedback: I love your story but you used to write a tad bit too much in your ANs but I'd really appreciate it if you updated. That'd be wonderful considering that you haven't in a REALLY long time.
Leroy J chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Lydecker has returned. That's a nice little throw in. Good work, again. :)
Leroy J chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was very well written and caught Logan's thoughts smoothly. Now if only you had worked on the show to continue season 3... that would have been so very wonderful.

Once again, nice work. :)
latenightrain chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
So sorry I haven't reviewed this great story yet. I like the brotherly Alec and I can't wait to see Sandeman. Lydecker has made the atmosphere in Terminal City tense. The other transgenics are just looking for a reason to get rid of him and M and L are barely holding them in check.

\

“Hey, nobody puts the fun in dysfunctional like we do,” Max said as she walked through the doorway. “The team just radioed in. Daddy’s on his way.”

Great line!
BlueAngel137 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Ops, completely forgot to review. Sorry!

Great chapter, and I'm still so curious to see what's going to happen next. As always excellent characterizations. Please, update soon! Can't wait for more.

THANKS!
Mari83 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I need to squeeze you soon, need to know what zou have in mind with Lydecker and Sandeman. (Oh and love the chapter title)

“No. But I know. I know her better than she thinks I do.”

“Yeah, you probably do,” Alec quietly agreed. “Besides, I could never hook up with a girl like Maxie. WAY too much emotional baggage, and talk about high-maintenance...Honestly, I don’t know what you see in her at all. So, we square then?”

Yes! Putting it all into perspective. Of course Logan would note that something is off with the supposed Max / Alec relationship and of course Alec would see high-maintenance where Logan sees an opportunity for cooking dinner.

And you know I have a low tolerance for awkwardness, but (unlike the Alec-Logan awkwardness in the show which always seemed just general S2 awkwardness, not situational), this is almost amusing. (Hm, who knows maybe if you wrote a certain show I might even start to like it…)

"The were saved from the awkwardness of further bonding and the threat of a make-up hug by Joshua, who had bound into the old lab with the eagerness of a child on Christmas morning.

“Max says Father is coming,” his smile was wide, and Logan was sure that if Joshua had a tail, it would have been wagging."

This is the best, can so see him and Alec’s and Logan’s relief at the interruption:-) Curious for ‘Father’s reaction….
brina2468 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I am so pissed at myself for not reviewing this sooner. I deserve a punch in the face because this is a freacking AWESOME STORY! Seriously, you HAVE to update this soon! PLEASE!

You know the characters so well. And the pristine way you are able to catch Logan's mind conflicts and paint them for all to see so clearly, MAN, is beyond me! FRECKING GOLD!

I'm bouncing in my chair writing this because I want to go and read it again! Please continue this!

Thanks for sharing!

P.S

I went though you reviews and found yours! Haha! Greatly amused! Tears!
annie200 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I had forgotten how much I loved this managed to move on the characters so well, I like your snarky but decent Alec and Max and Logan are just right. Please do update this sometime very soon!
Ion Bond chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Wow, it's been so long I forgot I was waiting for this. I'm glad to see you're continuing. Alec is great here. Can't wait to meet Sandeman!
Andrea chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
love where this story is going ( or not) and cant wait to read more. Please post more soon, my email is . thanks for sharing your story.
jfg207 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Sounds very intriguing... Sandeman and Lydecker together to what? Resolve the cult issue or to gain all their freedom?

Please more!
Zoe-eoZ chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
OMG, I do need to dabble more in this fandom if there are more gems such as yours around (guess I got distracted by the crap before...) everyone is SO in character, I doubt I ever read a story in which the author managed to get them down pat to such a degree. kudos to you!

aw, and thank you thank you THANK YOU for this:

*“Right. About that…Max is totally going to kick my ass for this, but you deserve to know. She and I, we aren’t technically together, you know. She just said that.”

“I know,” Logan said.

“She tell you?”

“No. But I know. I know her better than she thinks I do.”*

I was worried you might no longer "grant wishes" seeing as the last update seemed to have been way earlier (which, now that I mention it, worries me a bit in regard of the post of the upcoming chapter...), and that would definitely have been mine :) okay, waiting patiently for the continuation of this... or maybe not so patiently... (:
Zoe-eoZ chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
oh, nice one. just had to send out a comment before reading on. I've gotten so sick and tired of stories either bashing poor Logan, or ignoring etc. Alec that it feels good to read something that's just taking canon one step further...

also, I like Logan's thought, "Would the world really end if he were selfish once in awhile?" *smiles fondly* aw, isn't that so him? :)
Midnight Callwel chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Yay!Two updates in one day!Great chapter. But you are really cruel, not bringing Sandeman in , I can't wait for more.
nattylovesu chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
yay! lovivng the feel of this already!

happy pulse day!