Reviews for The World's Gone Crazy
Dlldarkwolf chapter 56 . 9/27
As I predicted, this has kept me up all night, from midnight to seven in the morning. Roughly. IT WAS WORTH IT! I'm excited to read the sequel. But first...some sleep.
Dlldarkwolf chapter 29 . 9/27
I APPROVE! I WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPROVE! I love the Hermione/Goyle pairing. I haven't actually seen one and I already love it. I'm looking forward to how this progresses.
Dlldarkwolf chapter 21 . 9/27
It's official. I'm not getting any sleep tonight. There's no way I'll be able to stop reading this, and then I have to read the sequel! Thank you for giving me one of the best sleepless nights I will have in college.

I normally don't leave several reviews for one work, but I have gained a new appreciation of them after jealously counting them on my own work and comparing it with others.
Dlldarkwolf chapter 11 . 9/27
Oh my god, I love this! I will be up all night trying to finish this, but I just had to respond to this chapter. I adore the role reversal with Other Harry and actual Harry's Draco. I also like that Harry is reconnecting with Hermione in the alternate universe. Everyone, including Rowling, agrees that Hermione makes Harry a better student and a better person.
I am ecstatic about the addition of Emily! She's adorable and actual Harry makes a better brother for her. He probably won't get to tell anyone about that though, will he?
i hate you chapter 56 . 3/6
I hate you
Imijimi chapter 4 . 3/5
You are awesome
sydsydgray chapter 56 . 2/23
Hello! I have just finished this story and I have to say that I love it. I love how you created another universe and yet kept it almost canon. You have an amazing imagination and a great gift with telling a story. IT was a little choppy in certain areas (like you could have made the romantic scenes more often and a little longer...not sexual just longer). I am going to be reading the sequel and I can't wait for that. Amazing job :D
SciFiLvr13 chapter 56 . 2/20
Oh the feels! So many feelings! Loved it in so many ways.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 56 . 9/26/2014
the hell, stupid cliffie!
hopefully the sequel is finished cuz' this was a really good read!
Meself chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
All my respect to you! Really! And not being sarcastic... just seeing the truth!
Meself chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I'm in chapter 19... and truly, I can tell you that te way you transformed Dumbledore into that kind of guy (not exactly the bad guy but quite the rebellious one) it's just great! Thanks for this great chapter! And for this great story! As I already said it before, this is, as long as I've been searching, one of the most exciting and great fanfiction of Harry Potter!
Meself chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Griffindor Quartet! That's great and clever and soooo hilarious! Really... :)
Meself chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
This is just too good! I hadn't had the chance to spoot something this good on Harry Potter's fanfictions... really, thank you!
Lunacom chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
It reminds me of that movie about the psychotic killer that gets arrested an thinks "They'll think I'm so harmless I wouldn't even swat a fly..."