Reviews for Allusion to Midnight
NineTails-Kyuubi chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Plz Finish, its a very good story, don throw it away plz!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
gahh, please hurry up and update must find out what happens next
BruceLeeFanatic chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Ugh! This is absolutely amazing! Please update soon!
galpal818 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
This is pretty Update.
Shauni2420 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Dude... it has been 2 years since you updated the story! I mean you can't be THAT busy!
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Well, since you mentioned your stories in your review, I was curious to them and I decided to read this

It's amazing! I like the way you portray Naruto and Sasuke, though I'm a bit confused as to why Naruto didn't find it strange that the piano was playing a song all by himself in chapter 1 - unless I misread something; in that case ignore the question LOL

Well, I hope you'll be able to update this story soon, because it's fantastic written (and I'm a sucker for VampireSasuke LOL)

Ja ne!

Melissa
kiacal1992gmail.com chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Ch. 5 is in progress this is what you said in 02-04-08. why o why isn't up yet why are you leting such a great story go to waste
cillechip chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
The story is so good. I love it. Whenis part 5 coming?
Dorky-Rae chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
wow this is really good... even if the dream was weird. I know that it's been like 2 years since you've updated but i hope u plan on continuing the story. i'm really interested in what is going on.
Living in Darkness chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
wow that was great! where's the next chapter? o.o I can't wait!
120991ln chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
please continue loving it
Inu-bitch chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
wow really interesting story.

I really am looking forward to hearing more.

please please update soon.

Is their going to be any lemons?
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! LOKE THIS SO MUCH!
debsdragons chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Can you please update this story I would like to know what happens to Naruto and way he was having thoghs weird dreams and how Sasuke knows him.
DesperateAct chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Are you by any chance going to continue this story? I hope you're going to 'cos this story has a very good plot and potential. You have made this story look very interesting, so I believe it's going to make some readers a little bit dissapointed if you don't (at least I'm going to be). I don't want my reviw to offense you at all and I'm really sorry if it did 'cos it wasn't the meaning :/

So, what I want to say is that I hope you still have your interest towards this fic somewhere there and you would continue making readers happy with your amazing writing skills even thought it's been a long time.

And if you aren't going to continue this story, I hope all the best for you. It was nice to read the first four chapters even if you don't continue :D