Reviews for Fragile Little Things
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Dani chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. Really well done! Such a wonderful story.
Dani chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. Really well done! Such a wonderful story.
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh my god.

that was just amazing.

i liked the whole love affair thing.

i can't believe she left him though.

please do not say its going to be her and sam cause dean's not back yet, or it is?

ahh. i love it.
Excearulo chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow, what a story. There were many things that I loved about this story. First, that they never figured out what hurt Frankie, I think that the mystery was more suiable. Second, the strained relationship, they talked so much yet said so little. Third, how she left, there was no doubt that she meant to leave and had a valid reason. I also liked that the pregnancy thing wasn't broadcast, and was really introduced in a subtle way (much more effective). Last, I thought it was fitting that Sam came to see Frankie... in terms of times, it would make sense that Dean died shortly after Frankie left (a couple of months)... the fact that Sam and Frankie said nothing to each other was also great, theu had nothing to say that could possibly express what they went through. Anyways, as you can see, I really liked it. Thanks so much.

-excearulo
I Made This chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Heartbreaking and brilliant. Good writing.
FaceWithTheView chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I adored this story... very well written.
apparentlykatie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ugh, you never cease to amaze me. Beautiful, tragic, amazing, not at all awkward at any point. I loved the paragraphs where Frankie and Dean told stories from their childhood, the stray dog and the crawfish. I also liked the entire AU situation, how Bobby, Sam, Ellen and Dean were like a real family.

My birthday's in a few days and this will probably the best gift I could ever get, no joke. I loved it, it was perfect.
MeriLoveLee chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
As always you are amazing even when you don’t think are. I love this sad, hear trenching story!

You have way of phrasing things that’s really beautiful.

“It’s a delight that only comes from someone whose love affair with one story has spanned a lifetime…but that’s something he’ll never know and she‘ll never share.”

- I had to read that line a couple times. For me it encompasses everything about the Dean/Frankie dynamic. The depth of all the things she DOESN’T share with him.

And the part where she tells him about her mother and then he tells her that story about the dog. AMAZING!

Write more soon…anything just more!
cheesypickle chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
No! That's such a sad ending! My heart bleeds for Dean and Frankie. He never got to say goodbye to her before he died. My heart ached so much when Dean woke up to an empty bed. Jesus Christ, that was so emotionally overwhelming. As much as I wished it was a happy ending, the stories with a tragic ending are always the best. I loved reading your fic.
Amylou chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
fansastic. strange and beautiful. Love it more please