Reviews for Every heart has a beat
patrickdempsey chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
I love it, its happy which is much better than shonda land, for the time being, more soon I hope.
Kilikina1 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
so so good... i loved it! George being behind them was too funny!
SingCindyLouSing chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
I am so happy to have found this story. I didn't know you had started anything new. I love your writing. Can't wait for updates. It's so refreshing to read this after the thus far lackluster Mer/Der in S4.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Mere/Cris drunk dialing greatly amused me. i want to see that onscreen now, even though I doubt such a thing would ever happen.
KB22 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I like your version much better then the real one...with Rose (curse her).
DinuDinuDinu chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Ah, man, this is so sweet. Talking, teasing, laughing, dinner, talking some more, planning for the future (he said "our land" Now, see? This could have been an entire episode in Shondaland, season one caliber even.

you rock
DinuDinuDinu chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
YE HAW! Bull riding!

I'm all down for Cristina getting jiggy with Scott. She needs someone who is her equal. And she definitely needs to get laid. Or maybe I'm just incorporating my own horniness into this storyline. Whatever, she should just do him.
DinuDinuDinu chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
"Don’t get any ideas, I’m horny not retarded"

So Cristina!

I'm so excited there's another chappy!
JustLikeMeredith chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Loved the update. Can't wait for more!
MerDerAREsoulmates chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
can you take over for shonda? please! legit not even kidding
DakotaLady chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
We don't need Derek even talking about a hot chick scrubbing in on any of his surgeries ... no no no

That Derek and Meredith can enjoy a late evening ride on the ferry is truly special ... it was magic time when he asked her about building "their" house on the property. Now that kind of talk between our perfect pair is all good.
KB22 chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Oh...Christina found a buddy!
DakotaLady chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Oh this is wonderful ... Cristina with good looking doctor biker guy ... yes, this could be the start of something very special indeed! Love it!
DakotaLady chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Alex just being Alex is wonderful. Mark ... nothing needs to be said about our guy! Our wonderful couple ... our Derek and Meredith can now tell anyone that will listen ... they are promised to one another ...
DinuDinuDinu chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
"She stood in front of him, and he kept his arms wrapped around her tiny waist, but it wasn’t from fear, today was a happy day and nothing was going to intrude." AW

Wait, he's going to propose to her in a jewelery store? Maybe I read that wrong. Oh well, who gives a crap as long as there is a proposal he can do it in a janitor's closet for all I care!

Keep 'em coming - I'm loving your story!