Reviews for On the Nature of Shadow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love your stuff 3 Dark is seriously my favorite character of yours. *_*
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
'Oral Traditions of Hyrule' for some reason makes me chuckle. Perhaps I've been reading too much of your stuff.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I think I just found a new fav pairing! - I didn't know you had an account, too! What have I been missing? *little hearts*

Hey, I can totally see this pairing. The oneshot was well written. And, yes, this proves a story with a crackish pairing (noncanon) can be decently written and draw a readership. Trust me...one of my own crack pairing stories has actually had quite a few hits, too (it's an HM64 one, with mpreg).

Anyway...you did really well with the character description-a completely credible Shad and Dark Link. The fic opened well, too, with a good "hook" to draw your interest. Also, the ending left off a bit vaguely, leaving it open-ended and ready for the imagination to toy with. Some of the details of the whole battle that Shad was hearing and all was a bit confusing, but maybe I just missed something. Either way...

AWESOMENESS! - You rock!
HeronsStorm chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Please don't leave me hanging like this, please write MORE!
Nakumori chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Please, PLEASE, write more to this. I'm quite surprised but I find myself liking this. Write more and I shall see you later.
Lizai chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Okay, you can't just leave me hangin' like this. What was Dark saying while Shad was freaking out? Why did he kiss Shad? Why was he in Hyrule? I'm confuused! But in a good way. Write more? Please?
Mev852 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
You're the only author I read where I don't get disturbed or surprised when I read about guy/guy pairings. I just thought you'd like to know.

I finally checked out your deviantart page and saw the Dark/Shad comics, so I decided to check this story out. It's an interesting start to this fic. It doesn't give much in the way of what's going to happen next, but I prefer it that way. It really frees you up to continue the story however you want. I hope to read more of your work soon.
Midnight Kayari chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Yay for crack pairings! Even though it is weird, I can't help but love SHARK. Somehow you make it work really well.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love the insanity!
Dybael chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
1) I love crack pairings.

2) I love utterly impossible super-messed-up crack pairings.

3) I love well-written utterly impossible super-messed-up crack pairings.

4) I love fluffy, awkward, adorably geeky well-written utterly impossible super-messed-up crack pairings.

I demand more. Now! This very instant! Or else you won't get that radio interview!

-Dyb(ael)
CowCowCachoo chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, I love this story. Shad's got that cute naive geekish charm, not just awkward teenager. It's...dare I say it...cute.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
xD Cool pairing. Ah, Shad. How could any human not love him?

great writing as usual.
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
omg this pairing is so creative! lol i love that...SHARK...i really hope you update this soon...yay for yaoi!
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
this is pretty good
syrraki chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I'm not sure how much of this I don't get because you're crazy, and how much I don't get because i haven't played twilight princess...
HappyGaylord chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Great first chapter and a very nice pairing!

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! : )