Reviews for I wonder, will I dream?
TheRoseInBlue chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Omg. I was most likely about to kill you but then as the title says its all a dream... :) loved the story though :D please write more!
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
knew it was a dream before I evening started reading it but you had me a couple of times well done on that one x
Bobbie3926 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was good. keep up the good work. I liked it.
Angelina K chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aww, this was sweet. I think it's difficult to find writers that pay enough attention to punctuation and grammar and when it's bad, it takes away from a story. Yours is very good, and therefore made for a good read. Thanks! :)
pipilo chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
...and it was all just a dream?

other than that, it was very good.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i'm just glad it wàs a dream! poor scott, and of course poor john! but i love it really much!
epalladino chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Very interesting. Thanks, Beth Palladino
Fay.Rosewood chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Awe that was a really cute story, I really do enjoy fluffy sibling stories they get me everytime.

I really like your writing style and the idea was a really good one, the only critic that I would give you is that I thought him thinking that it had to be a dream then it actually turning out to be one in the next paragraph was just a little to cliche, or maybe just ironic, though it makes sense to think that in the situation it seems kinda cheesy when he then wakes up. Also slightly unclear, were they really up in thunderbird five, like the beginning really happened or something, because otherwise why was Scott in his bedroom in the middle of the night?

Sorry to be so picky, it really is a cute story. Nice work.
Kate Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
It was a clue, even though I cursed 'This better be a dream' when you killed Scott with that nasty wound!

What a great fic! That was just a cute scene at the end, I wonder if I can get a friend to draw that... *ponders* I'll let you know the results!