Reviews for Abandon
BlAcKoNiX chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
i REALLY like it, but...is it over? i know you haven't updated in like 3yrs so if it is done could you please make it complete? i have been wondering that for like 7 chapters and i was worried it would end on a cliff hanger like thing.
LazyNezumi chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Story is really great! I loved every bit of it. But the end...it's not the end in reality... Could you please make some kind of epilogue? Or just continue? Two lemons in one fic are appreciated :D
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
so are you, uh, gonna finish this thing?

or is it already done?

i'm a little displeased with the ending... maybe an epilogue?

but great story. :D loved every second of it...
Titpom1 chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
Great story... I just hope there will be an update...
ragnhildur chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
i wish i could write such emotional sex scenes. that was intense, man! but in the best way possible, it was beautiful! most enjoyed, and i am now off to read more!

also helps that they're one of my favourite pairings, and shunsui is a sexy beast :3
Joker Devaki Jinx chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Very good... but I found a mistake.

)_) It has been almost four months, and you have neglected perfect completion.

Where is that promised, lemony proof of your advanced rating?
Snowkid chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
omg, he is stupid. great chapter! nanaoxshunsui is best!X3
K chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
This has been really good so far. Oh, but just to point out an error. Rangiku is the 10th squad vice-captain, not the 11th.
GoldDragonZ chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
Thanks for writing another chapter! This is a good story. I hope their relationship blossoms from here on out. Nemu is just hilarious! Will there be any other pairings between any other characters? Like maybe Rukia and Renji, or Ichigo and Tatsuki, or Ichimaru and Rangiku?

If none of these happen, well that's okay, this story is primarily about Nanao and Shunsui. :P Please write the next chapter quickly!

GoldDragon08
Jack chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
lol Nemu tsk tsk, I hope you come out with the next chapter faster than you did this one. I've been following this story :P. Thanks for writing.

Jack
Ms Western Ink chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Oh my gosh, I love you! Shunsui is an adorable moron! To the favorites list! -CLICK
Ms Western Ink chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
"Have you come to seduce me?"

"Yes. Yes I have."

Best Nanao line ever! Love it.
Eula Marie chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
very nice. I am impressed. can't wait for next chapter.

ukitake is such a good friend, lol.

-eulamarie
Just a girl chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
When's the next chapter? I love this story, please continue! I need to know what happens next!
H7865 chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
Oh i'm DYING to know what happens next! Please update!