Reviews for Velvet Black
MysteriousAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
O lalala! Giggle smexy! Hahaha but seriously it was soo sexy!

Sincerely,

MysteriousAngel.
Cate chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved your story! please right more about them! please... I love Tom and Bill... specially Tom... and I love all the twincest things! so please right more!
innocent as far as you know chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
go on... :P
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*laughs hysterically* oh my god! i cant believe people actually write about these two! I was curious and just typed their names in and clicked on this. Frankly, i find it hilarious! I don't know why, it just is. But I love this (i AM a yaoi fan, after all) awesome job!
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
oh my god you have to make a sequel!
mrstk chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
absolutely adorable!
Desi-Grasshopper chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
fabulous! I read this and the sequel to this on ur livejournal, as well as the other chapters of "Closing in on the L Word"... please update it soon! I can't wait for chapter 6!
Tokio-Panic134 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008

to bad its over.
voodoo-voldemort chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
*blush*

cute

i wish there were more tom/bill stories in english

*sigh*

this was absolutely lovely, btw
Victoiree chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
HEY !

I loved your story !

It was very pleasant for me to read it :-)You write so well...

I'm French and I was very surprised to see that some phrases were the same than in France.

For example, we also say "this is not your cup of tea" or "What’s the magic word ?"...

Amazing :D

I was also surprised to see that you knew so many things about TH. Some English friends said me there were not liked in England o_O

Thanks for this reading.

I hope you'd understood me -'

Kiss xoxo
Barbara chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I liked this story a lot. It was very cute! And very well written! _
Ariani Lee chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I really liked what you said about Bill being like a pearl, a jewel, that's a fact. It is like life was perfecting him, with the time, he becomes better and better. I don't know if I really talk correctly, I'm sorry, I'm French and if I easily read English, write it down is quite complicated.
Angel of Tears chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Hello

Well, I read it. I liked it. And I loved it!

Even if I'm not a english speaking person (Oo I don't know if it can be said) I f've found it too beautiful! You write very well, it's a pleasure to read it!

Thank you!

Angel Of Tears
Aeslin Hime chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
-twitches- YOU SUCK! Why didn't you finish it?

-pouts- this wasn't finished! lmao, i like it though.

Very sweet and sensual compared to all of the other TH FanFics I've read. ;P keep going.