Reviews for The little pieces
thunderxwind chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
hmmm... this one would be a little bit too much...
Fuuko's first love is Recca, and her prince is Raiha, they are the facts revealed in manga... I did hope you are not ironic this on purpose, It would be very sad instead...
And so far it is lack of RaiFuu fictions here, I was so happy to read your stories, even they are not so Fuuko and Raiha (in a good way, still) I really wish your are one of RF fans that you want to write them down.
Ah, but it is none of my businesses! I am still very glad to read your fics :)
thunderxwind chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Hahaha, now I found it is your feature that the Raiha will all a bit broken. In a good way, indeed.
And I love your stories, they are all happy and sweet, and mix with some naughty.
Keep gong on
thunderxwind chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
haha, a funny story again :)
But Raiha seems a little bit broken? I don't think he can not carry Fuuko with high speed for hours; he won't complain with carrying her and he won't swear even in the real state...
Ah, but it was really a sweet interlude.
Anzer'ke chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
love the final line/quote...love it so much...who said it?
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Okay...I'll admit the second chapter annoyed me cuz it was sad and so I didn't review, but this chapter makes up for it easily.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Great stuff for an understated pairing, I love every bit of it.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. You had me going for a second there. XD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Nice story!
Scarlet7 chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
and her "first time" was..? bungee jumping? xD

hmm.. this one's cheesier than the previous chapters. and...[no offense but] less funny. teehee! though i still like it.. the title is the same as your other fic's, so i thought it was the same thing..

and hmm.. should this really be rated as M? maybe you should change it back to T? just a suggestion, though.. well, good luck again!V
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Goodness, where the hell are you? A whole lot of things have been keeping us, apparently. Anyway, I love this line: "Because perfection is a myth, fairytales are a fallacy and idealism is a form of suicide." Part of me was awed by the uniqueness of Fuuko and Raiha's relationship in this one since it seems pure and perpetual. Yet, to no one's surprise - I bet - part of me snickered upon reading the word PERFECTION (Remember in A Cup of Coffee, when Tokiya was checking out Miki? Haha, something about perfection and a PG-13 chick flick.)
Scarlet7 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
waii~~! kawaii! oh my, i was chuckling and snorting and whatever else while reading this (who cares what my bro thinks when he sees his neesan doing that in front of her pc), wah, i dunno but you really DO tickle my funny bone! haha! can't imagine raiha getting all poetic, it's so silly! "fuck me, bear my babies"-what a proposal, oh my! haha! gah, love it!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Uh-oh, just want to warn you about changing the rating from T to M because of the of a certain word there. Also, be careful of the site's new features, i.e. the wonderful error of not putting any spaces in between some words (for example, withoutanyspaces). It's horrible, really. The site's messing up everything.

Anyway, his proposal is downright insane! But hey, it got her to say yes nevertheless.
Sirena87 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
nyahahahahaha! LMAO! i love it! never in my life have i read a proposal like this.. haha! very much original.. update!
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
nice. the first chapter was hilarious. ;)

update soon!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
How come Fuuko always finds herself in love with Tokiya, telling her self he's who she is supposed to be in love with. I mean, come on, Raiha's there and more than available. He may seem boy-next-door-ish, but should he get into fighting stance and become up and serious, her thoughts on how hardened and manly Tokiya's features are would almost be similar (if not slightly toned down) from Raiha's. *suddenly turns hyper and brings out confetti* Let's spread the RaihaFuuko love. *throws pretty confetti*
Sirena87 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
no no.. it's not pointless.. i liked it actually.. i always love FoR fics that has raiha/fuuko/tokiya as the pairing.. ) update soon.. :)