Reviews for I'm Not Sick
Ozlice101 chapter 1 . 3/10
Adorable, I love it! Can you make another one about the twins? I'm not picky.
Free.Spirit140 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
ahhh! Love it!
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
AWEE!
redawsome chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
this was way cool you should make more like it
iaminactive-sorry chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
awww! So cute. I love the fluffiness of the story. It was simple and to the point.
Love it! Here's a rose for your awesome work!
}-
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Aw, just - I don't even know how to reply to this! I love it.
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
AWWW! That made my heart melt! SO SWEET! Hehehe, could you do another chapter? PLEASE? XD
Kikino chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It was all very cute and the end made me giggle. I'm sure the girl at the Host Club enjoyed the scene of submissions (especially the manager). I found it all adorable!

There seemed to be small grammar issures throughout the fic, mainly involving the posesive 's and putting it on the wrong word. Outside of that I didn't find anything wrong.

Would like to read another.

Kikino

P.S. You should make reviews open to everyone and not just members of fanfiction. It's more 'polite.'
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Lol now I feel bad for Hikaru and whoever tells me I'm sick and I deny it (") I am so like Kaoru in this situation it's not even funny! I always deny being sick till it's really bad which is when my mum gets pissed at me for not saying anything (") Ah well! fav

~Kuro-chan

~クロちゃん
just-O chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Loved it!
Dreamweaver56 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
that was soo cute! i love how hikaru watches out for his brother
merdisney chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hahaha aww how sweet I like it
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i agree completely with lunarsensitive
amazing story
noname15778 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw this was a really adorable story. Kaoru was so cute when he kept protesting that he was fine!
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw, so cute! *hugs them* I jsut want to take care of Kaoru and poor Hikaru for having to put up with him! XDD More the stubbornness.