Reviews for Touch the Sky
Uchiha-Griffin chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That. was. Amazing. I loved the things added in parenthases, and the title suits the story perfectly. It was very deep and made me think, and its hard to find people who can write like that. I'm proud to say you captured it well. Keep up the good work, this is one of my top-10-faves of all time fanfictions.
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
OMG WOO! i couldnt tell if it was meant to end happy or sad but i still liked it

yeah im just that aweosme i can like it when i dont know what it is.

abooya!
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
:O ok wow. I hate SasuSaku with the burning intensity of a million suns, but this was one of the best/most well written fics I have ever read. What I liked the most was the believable, un-sappy interaction between Sasuke and Sakura. And the whole 'touch the sky' idea thing was kinda sweet .

Good job, and well done!
Nascense chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I've never thought of it that way. Ninja isn't a job or an obligation or a curse- it's a LIFE. That's cool. I like how you think.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Awesome awesome awesome SQUEE. Boo-rah.
Esum Amla chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was a very good and realistic interpretation of Sakura and Sasuke's relationship. I very much enjoyed it. I like Sakura being the stronger one and realizing where her strength lies. Standing up to Sasuke was the first step towards realizing that.

Thank you for sharing!

EA
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
you know, this isn't really that angsty...but I still love it!

I enjoyed how you connected her dreams and her life, and how she didn't want to visit sasuke and hated him (a new take which I like).

This is really well written. It really flows together. And I really enjoyed reading it.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I haven't finished reading yet, but i just wanted to point out tat i absolutly love the spastic kitten part!

Also, I luv the whole story! XD

Ta!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow, this is really pretty! Its, like, almost-prose. Really poetic, yeah? And I like your "skewed perception." Its original, and I love the way you looked at it, the extended theme of dreams and dreaming. Great job!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
beautiful
fauxPROJECT chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
the was delicious!

yes..i said delicious. anyways.

this should have more reviews, i liked it.

you're views on sasusaku are accurate, well that's how

i view their relationship as well.

:3 goodwrite!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
WOW. that was so good! Freaking hell! UR a natural!
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
::gapes:: This is fantastic. Just...fantastic.
SweetKisses9 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I hope there's another chapter.

that was AWESOME!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Pannecake chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
che! I love it! I mean sure... some may not construe it as romantic...but I think is a way it really is. :D totally faving