Reviews for Why?
E.J101Write chapter 1 . 3/21
I LOVE this! Very well writen by the way. It is very true to the original characters. Most Romione fanfic's change either Ron or Hermione, but mostly Harry and Draco to make their plot work. I really like that you didn't do that.
Hades Child99 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
So sweet!
Zeddyzedzed chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love it. Well done
magically speaking chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
this was just ALL OVER the place. I understand what you were trying to do in this short fic buuuut it didnt turn out so well, mainly for the fact that you kept switing out who was talking at the most random times. keep it simple.
gingerbread.em chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love the way that u wrote about different sections of their life together in one piece that all wove together xx I also love the way that u switched between each of their thoughts telling u both sides of the story :) plz write more :) this is soo good xx loveeeeeeeeee from xx plz write more x ur a really talented writer xx
Hermiron Fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Excellent story! One question though, was this intended to be a oneshot? I guess you could continue it if you wanted (hopefully you will, after all, you are extremely talented) to.

Keep on writing!
CutieWoo chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, this story was so sweet and well written! It moved me. Keep writing...please?
xxrach97 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Just wanted to say , that was a very well written piece! I loved the ending it was so cute

Hermione and Ron are so perfect together ...
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this is amazing, you sound like a really experienced writer, my only issue with it was my insistence that hermione has known that she has loved ron since they were at least 12, and your story kinda went against that, but as it's just totally my view, i have to say, this is GUURREEEAATT XD
ThatShadyMuffin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Really cute! :)

especially the scene when

Ron's crying and Hermione wakes up :')
Rons-Sugar-Plum chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
oh i love this. its so sweet and well written. 10/10
hermygrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I wanted to cry! It was so cute!
chebetta chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
cute...
someone chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
omg! that was so butifal. :'-(. so sad. *cries*
Donna Irene Mohr chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
aw how sweet i feel all warm and fluffy
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »