Reviews for The Peace Contract
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 45 . 10/9
I...Huh...HOLY CRAP! I'm honestly sobbing here. This was awesome. The baby's death almost killed me. I'm a mother-that hurt! But that ending! It was stupendous! I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire fic!
You're a genius!
Can't wait to read more of your work shug ;)
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 22 . 10/8
Oh no! BB!
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 20 . 10/8
Holy crap! Poor Robin :(
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 19 . 10/8
Poor Robin! There isn't gonna be much left of him! :(
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 17 . 10/7
This is soooo good! But I needs sleep. Back to it tomorrow :)
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 9 . 10/7
I'm really liking this fic :) It's dark and poor Robin!
AphroditesFallenLover chapter 3 . 10/6
Ooooo. Daaayum! Robin is PISSED!
Votte Femme chapter 1 . 5/22
Hello miss, I'm just want to suggest you some idea..
How if in Peace Contract, before Beast Boy die or Robin bear any children, suddenly Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass) becoming the Empire who ruled half of the world with 'All Hail Lelouch' scene in front of Slade's monitor when Slade succesful gained the other half (50/50). Then Slade & Lelouch started a war. HYDRA is on Slade's side, however Slade didn't know that the Winter Soldier, the current leader of HYDRA, is a man whom received superserum means he's a mutant. Bucky just pretending following the contract. Plot twist: Richard Grayson's true name is Richareness Vi Britannia, means he is Lelouch's half younger brother & Nunnally's half older brother, Robin's mother is a concubine before eloping with . This war is for saving Robin and take the world from Slade etc. Not done yet, JLA working together with Avengers to stop this war and save Robin's freedom too.
On the middle of story, Lelouch & Nunnally got their brother back with Suzaku's help. Somehow with C2 Geass, the bond beyond him and Slade cutted out so Robin could moving freely. However, because Robin is not die yet, the contract still valid for Slade to control the titans. Robin doesn't wanna die since he know he's still having a true loving family. Lelouch, Nunnaly, Suzaku & C2 becoming his true family, Alfred taking Lelouch's side for his dearest young master.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you don't angry with my idea. See you next time *smile*
Lady Moiraina chapter 10 . 5/7
I don't usually review anymore unless it's truly special, but the final straw was Lux luthor! It was fabulous! I really enjoy your writing and really enjoy your darker stories. I fully support your skill and look forward to reading everything you have written and will write in the future.
MissMoonGoddess chapter 45 . 4/7
You had me up all night reading this story. It dragged a bit through some parts but overall it's very well written! So now my neck and my back hurt but that's what I get when I read all night. Love all your stories!
joker in speedos...XD
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 45 . 10/9/2015
Oh no you didn't! You DID. Well this didn't turn out happily...enough. Loved your story! I don't especially like dark stories but this one was great. It was semi-dark :)
darlsonalice chapter 45 . 9/12/2015
Well, I just read this in a day... Supposed to be working on my research, but nope, read this instead... Anyways, I will start with stating what an absolute bastard Slade is. This story actually made me not want to read anything more with him for a while as he was so beyond evil. From the beginning, I was really hoping that the contract would be broken and we would get to see the Titan's reactions to what they had been doing, but his rule just kept going on! I honestly prayed that Robin would find a way to kill himself from the beginning, but I knew there were 45 chapters, so it was unlikely. (By the way, if I was Robin, I would have killed myself after that last message from Slade. There would be no way I would let him get his hands on me again.)
As horrible as this sounds, I am kind of glad Robin lost the baby. Not only because I don't like mpreg, but because it was just so wrong. That poor baby did not need to exist in Slade's world, so I'm glad that at least someone got to escape it.
I was really sad that BB and Cyborg had to die and that Raven just went comatose. I was really hoping to see more of the inner turmoil in all of them as they tried to apologize to Robin despite feeling that it was his fault. Oh well, at least they got out of it in the end somehow.
I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into this story and it was truly an amazingly well written read. Continue on with your awesomeness! But please, if you ever write a short sequel or a drabble (who knows, you might already have), just kill Robin or Slade. Don't let him go through it again, because we had 44 chapters of suffering, we can't take anymore!
Well, I am wrapping up here. You have definitely earned the title as 'the leader of Sladin', with all of your stories and immense following. Literally though, you are the ruler of the Sladin fandom/family. If you meet anyone in the Sladin fandom, you are guaranteed that they know 'Wynja'. Thank you for leading us into the depths of human suffering and back!
Yaoi Slaying Queen chapter 23 . 8/18/2015