Reviews for Saving Danny Phantom
Danni4ever chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
OMG THIS IS LIKE SO COOL!

UPDATE SOON!

Danni
Strix Moonwing chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
Haha! THE POWER OF CHOCOLATE BARS SAVE THE DAY ONCE AGAIN!xDD Ahem, awesome new update.
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
It's Freakshow! (just guessing)
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
THE MARY SUES! THEY BURN! Seriously, you need to learn how to make chapters longer, and less Mary Sue, because I am getting SICK of all these self-insertion Mary Sues.
MutantLover09 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Aw -pouts- I didn't make any clever quips. Actually, I didn't really say anything -laughs- I was quiet XD But I would have totally freaked when I saw Vlad. I luv him -hugs Vlad plushie-

Sweet, action-y stuff! I do really wanna see who this villian dude is. And then beat is his butt. -cheers-

Nice chapter. We're going to save the day, I just know it.
hawkflyer667 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
kool idea. in my opinion it could be a LITTLE bit more action-filled, but its a really good story! Update soon!

Hawkflyer
intrajanelle chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Great update, I've been waiting for this one! Update soon!
mystery writer5775 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
he was supposed to be a clown? Flappy Bob?
Ali Phantom chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
OMG YAY! We're gonna save Danny Phantom! But I'm too serious *pouts* can I spazz a bit when we actually meet Danny? Aqua me is making me nervous with the seriousness. Te inner goof might be building up and it'll cause the world to implode then explode causing nothing to happen... And then another smaller explosion which knocks Vlad back into SPACE! *evil laugh*. I like my powers though, very nice.
Strix Moonwing chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Sorry, for not reviewing for the latest chapters. Haven't been keeping up with my favorite stories very well this Anyway...GREAT NEW CHAPTERS! Loved the awesome battle scenes and I can't wait for more!
intrajanelle chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Ah! They fell! Great update by the way but I'm a little confused, there are five guardians right? And ones trapped with Danny, she's the sixth? I'll figure it out... Great so far keep updating!
mystery writer5775 chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Sweet! I'm awesome! And something tells me Danny's not in there, am i right?
TPcrazy chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Mkay, I don't have to be a character :( But I liked the last part tons! I've been waiting to see the first battle, but update soon (not in 3 months)
intrajanelle chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Hey I just read your story, its pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out, and I applaud you for keeping so many characters in line. Excellent!
MutantLover09 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Yeah, -dances- Thank you Mystic, I love my name! And stickin' me with Sam was a great idea.

I'm glad to hear the next chapter will come faster than the last 'cause I really want to see what happens to us Guardians.

I can feel something big is about to go down! Great job on the chapter, and thanks again for my awesome name.